Cuse Gift Thread | Syracusefan.com

Cuse Gift Thread

44cuse

All Conference
Didn't see one of these, but only looked quickly. Apologies if someone already has one rolling.

Love this, assume many on the football board have it already, but I had not even seen one before.

image-948045566.jpg

Anyone else with any cool SU gifts?

44cuse

I gave my wife some sweet v neck cuse shirts. I got a pair of those cuse pajama pants that are nice to lay around the couch on!

northacuse said:
Hoops? Is that what QB's use to practice throwing through? Wrong board--maybe?SUball
Well a spatula ans gnome dont exactly scream football. The thread was cuse stuff not football stuff.

Well a spatula ans gnome dont exactly scream football. The thread was cuse stuff not football stuff.

I beg to differ, sir. Gnome football is bonkers, whether it's gnomes playing football or using a gnome as a football. You can't use a gnome as a basketball; that would be ridiculous.

Spatula and gnome fit in nicely at a FB tailgate. This board is about FB. No problem with BB, and hoop court pic is nice, but doesn't quite relate here. Just sayin', bro... We're all good here. Boeheim is always welcome here--as long as he want to talk FB.;)

northacuse said:
Spatula and gnome fit in nicely at a FB tailgate. This board is about FB. No problem with BB, and hoop court pic is nice, but doesn't quite relate here. Just sayin', bro... We're all good here. Boeheim is always welcome here--as long as he want to talk FB.;)

Why do the boards feel the need to be separate when it comes to threads like this? Never understood.

Anyways, I got the sportula last year, this year I got an all in one set of tongs, knife, thermometer, spatula, and fork. All orange.

Also got a winter hat, orange argyle socks, and a flag.

Everything will come in handy for tailgating.

Hope everyone had a great day.

northacuse said:

As the originator of the OP, Marsh is right. The post wasn't intended to be board independent. It was started here because it was a spatula and my sense was that was more "football" obviously. But given the title, I think it obvious the intent.

Banging on someone for posting a response about a pic of the court on a Syracuse board is ridiculous.

44cuse

As the originator of the OP, Marsh is right. The post wasn't intended to be board independent. It was started here because it was a spatula and my sense was that was more "football" obviously. But given the title, I think it obvious the intent.

Banging on someone for posting a response about a pic of the court on a Syracuse board is ridiculous.

44cuse

Sorry my attempt at a little humor was taken the wrong way. My apologies...

ORANGE gloves for next years Pinstripe Bowl.

hopefully i wont be wearing more Orange than the team....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom