Cuse Kids Club | Syracusefan.com

Cuse Kids Club

Orange46R

Walk On
I am usually the first one to complain about how they screw things up in the athletic dept...but one of the thing they do right is their Cuse Kids Club. I have three boys and this is their 4th or 5th year in the club.

Their Welcome Package came today just in time for the season. Thought it deserved a mention. For $15 each kid gets:

1. Otto T-shirt
2. Otto folder
3. Personalized Membership Card
4. Ticket to Stony Brook game
5. Ticket to three basketball games (opponent TBD)
6. Free admission to all lacrosse games
7. Free admission to all women's bball and lax games
7. Holiday card from Otto in December
8. a couple newsletters through the year

Not a bad deal...

Do you have a link (or a phone number) for this?

I am usually the first one to complain about how they screw things up in the athletic dept...but one of the thing they do right is their Cuse Kids Club. I have three boys and this is their 4th or 5th year in the club.

Their Welcome Package came today just in time for the season. Thought it deserved a mention. For $15 each kid gets:

1. Otto T-shirt
2. Otto folder
3. Personalized Membership Card
4. Ticket to Stony Brook game
5. Ticket to three basketball games (opponent TBD)
6. Free admission to all lacrosse games
7. Free admission to all women's bball and lax games
7. Holiday card from Otto in December
8. a couple newsletters through the year

Not a bad deal...

Wow. That is a great haul for $15. Kudos to SU.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Wow, that is a great deal. I wish I knew about it 2 years ago when my brother and I started bringing my nephew to games with us.

My daughter has been in it for the last ten years. She gets a kick out of the Bday card she gets from Otto every year.

Saw that today when i got my tickets. My one year old will love it, already an otto fan. The license plate thingee is nice too

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

There was a celebration at the mailbox here today here in Ohio when my two boys received their packages.

Of course, I'll have a similar celebration one of these days, should my Northwestern tickets ever show up.

My son's welcome package arrived on Friday, right before we headed to NYC (so even though I kept forgetting to sign him up, my delay actually worked out with great timing to make the trip even more exciting for him).

Anyways, the one thing I wish they would correct is to make the shirts ORANGE! He has a few from the past couple years and they are either white or light grey.

Can't really complain though - great deal.