Cuse Northwestern 2012 on ESPN Classic now | Syracusefan.com

Cuse Northwestern 2012 on ESPN Classic now

BS personal foul for hitting the QB while he was still well in bounds cost us that one.

Can't remember if I was there or watching on TV but I was LIVID
SU NU.png

I was literally in pain after that game ended. Brutal personal foul call, like 1998 PI call against Tennessee bad

I was there with the family. I’m still mad about that awful call.

Unconscionable.

Probably win that game if we keep it on the ground the last few minutes and settle for the FG if we didn’t get a TD. Scored too quick with the TD pass on 3rd and 1.

Probably win that game if we keep it on the ground the last few minutes and settle for the FG if we didn’t get a TD. Scored too quick with the TD pass on 3rd and 1.
Could have pretty much run out clock and kicked FG to win. Bad time management by Doug.

Wow, just how drunk were you that today?

Honestly not very. Think I had season tickets that year but can't recall if that was before or after the transmission blew in my car

I cannot watch replays of games SU loses. I don’t care if i was at the game the day before, or it’s a game from 1988. I DVR all the home games and watch them when I return to NJ. If they lose, I delete it without watching. If they win, I’ll watch the entire thing. If a Cuse game, like this Northwestern game is being replayed, I won’t watch as I know they lose. I guess I’m just quirky that way.