'Cuse, Nova Announce Hoop Home And Home Series | Syracusefan.com

'Cuse, Nova Announce Hoop Home And Home Series

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
No mention of 3rd game at MSG.

http://www.suathletics.com/news/2013/5/10/MBBNova51013.aspx

Syracuse University and Villanova University have announced in a joint release a home-and-home men's basketball series that will feature a game in Philadelphia and a contest in the Carrier Dome over the next two seasons.

Syracuse will play Villanova in the Carrier Dome on December 28, 2013. The Orange will play a road game at Villanova in the Wells Fargo Center the following year.

This news comes across as startling to me. We've all moaned over SU's inaccurate national reputation as a weak scheduler, but could we be witnessing the demise of the cupcake for SU? And will Boeheim's eventual departure further Izzofy SU's scheduling policy?

This news comes across as startling to me. We've all moaned over SU's inaccurate national reputation as a weak scheduler, but could we be witnessing the demise of the cupcake for SU? And will Boeheim's eventual departure further Izzofy SU's scheduling policy?
I think this has more to do with wanting to keep playing in Philly to keep touch with Philly recruits than replacing Colgate with a good team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom