Cuse - Nova gamethread | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Cuse - Nova gamethread

I don't understand why it isn't an automatic foul when a defensive player ends up on the floor and interferes physically with the offensive player. That should get a whistle every time. If their body is on the ground you can't make an argument that they've established position. I would think establishing position demands that a player has control of their body, and you can't have control if your feet aren't keeping you up right.

The biggest victory of the first half was Christmas not picking up any more fouls. A lot of the easy buckets Nova got underneath will be more contested this half. Huge effort by Rak!

Agreed. I also think he did a pretty good job of letting some buckets go once he picked up the 2nd.

Great 1st half. Best we've played all year. But we won't keep shooting 63% and Nova is 1-9 from the arc which will probably improve. They will make a run. We have to stay aggressive and hold them off. Need CMc to play better.

Interesting half time stuff - we have 13 assists on 17 made baskets. We're breaking even on rebounds despite Christmas having zero boards.

Madbiker said:
Great 1st half. Best we've played all year. But we won't keep shooting 63% and Nova is 1-9 from the arc which will probably improve. They will make a run. We have to stay aggressive and hold them off. Need CMc to play better.

Chris is the only one who hasn't played well.

WKU is a bunch of thugs, standing over him and shoving him when he was on the ground.

Interesting half time stuff - we have 13 assists on 17 made baskets. We're breaking even on rebounds despite Christmas having zero boards.
This is a good rebounding team. Roberson and McCullough are good on the glass and so is G when he feels like it.

I don't care if we win by 1 or 21 (although I'd prefer 21), but we HAVE to win this game.

I would gladly exchange this for one bad in conference loss. Not that we need to.

jdubs30 said:
I don't care if we win by 1 or 21 (although I'd prefer 21), but we HAVE to win this game.

Nova is making a run. Let's see if we can hold on.

jdubs30 said:
Beer here !!

When I lived in South Florida I was all about the day time drinking. I move back here and for some reason can't get into the mood to drink if it's daylight. So freaking weird lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom