Cuse - Nova gamethread | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Cuse - Nova gamethread

Put McCullough in there now. If he fouls out he fouls out but he's useless on the bench for 15 minutes

Put McCullough in there now. If he fouls out he fouls out but he's useless on the bench for 15 minutes

PauliePeppas said:
Joseph can penetrate all day if he wants

He needs to and either dish or kick it out more often. That's what frustrates me the most.

We're handing in there, but I'm worried is this is or can close out a game against a good opponent. Villanova is only going to increase the pressure as the game goes on. Joseph might be the only person for SU who can get to the rim off the dribble. It's going to be there, so he has to finish.

Lets go back to what works. feed Rak at the key.

Agreed. THat was a good call
watch the replay guys. The villa player literally kept chest bumping and bouncing backward in his attempt to draw the charge. There is no rule about not having your forearm across your own chest. I may be wrong... but I didn't see any forearm extension at all.

Allowing too much penetration. The zone all starts up top. It's been hurting this half.
Kaleb and Cooney have played every second so far. Wonder if that's part of it

thets go in the huddle with jay wright oki heres what we do guys handcheck handcheck and reach for the ball they won't whistle us only them, ochufu I want you to lower the elbow and bump on the way to the hoop, and dont forget to chop block there legs when they are in midair.

SarasotaPaul said:
watch the replay guys. The villa player literally kept chest bumping and bouncing backward in his attempt to draw the charge. There is no rule about not having your forearm across your own chest. I may be wrong... but I didn't see any forearm extension at all.

He extended it pretty far out there. I thought it was quite blatant.

we aren't getting looks at all. inexhusable. need looks to keep confience in your jumper.

15 turnovers with 9 minutes to go isn't going to win you a game of this nature

Cooney, G, Christmas with a combined 2 points this half after 33 in the first.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom