UNT -3 UAB
Illini -4 NW
Louisiana -12 ULM
Troy -18 at USM
NM St -4 Jax St
Wyom -10 at Nev
CSU -6 at Hawaii
UConn -3 at UMass

Tougher game than the last 3 I think they’ll be up for it but I expect us to play well. As long as we don’t do that crap not letting Villari throw down field we’ll be fine. Probably see some Shrader.

Tougher game than the last 3 I think they’ll be up for it but I expect us to play well. As long as we don’t do that crap not letting Villari throw down field we’ll be fine. Probably see some Shrader.
Not tougher than Ga Tech, but a bit tougher than the two permanent rival stiffs. I don’t think Shrader can throw so Villari passes and lots of Allen and Villari runs. Wake likely won’t even want to be here so hopefully our kids do want to be there and if so we will win

6-6 is 6 days away. Buckle up

Interesting, initial Circa line came out wake -3 and was immediately hammered towards Cuse for some reason. Big move within minutes.
I'd bet this simply for how crooked the ACC is. Wake got eliminated from the bowls by losing to Notre Dame. With an SU team still having a chance at 6 wins vs. a team already out I'd expect the ACC refs being instructed to help out SU if needed. Doesn't matter that Wake is in the mafia (Fredo, but still in the mafia).

I’d feel better about betting us if Dino was able to coach this last one and it was a “send him out the right way” type game, but regardless I will still be betting it and trusting that the players will be trying hard to get the seniors a bowl.

I'd bet this simply for how crooked the ACC is. Wake got eliminated from the bowls by losing to Notre Dame. With an SU team still having a chance at 6 wins vs. a team already out I'd expect the ACC refs being instructed to help out SU if needed. Doesn't matter that Wake is in the mafia (Fredo, but still in the mafia).
1700435817194.jpeg

I’d feel better about betting us if Dino was able to coach this last one and it was a “send him out the right way” type game, but regardless I will still be betting it and trusting that the players will be trying hard to get the seniors a bowl.
Complete opposite these guys are worried about their jobs and being pushed out like all the dudes Prime sent packing for CU.

They’ll all want to put in a good showing for the new staff or the portal.

I think Wake will play tough but this should be our best performance since Purdue.

Complete opposite these guys are worried about their jobs and being pushed out like all the dudes Prime sent packing for CU.

They’ll all want to put in a good showing for the new staff or the portal.

I think Wake will play tough but this should be our best performance since Purdue.
Disagree completely, Cuse was a much different team vs Purdue we are running a totally different offense with new personnel. Also, no assistant coach is getting saved based off of a week 12 win over wake forest. The new HC hire will have complete autonomy over whether he likes our staff or not based on their entire body of work

This game is so important now that the move has been made. This is a chance to keep Syracuse football front of mind a bit more for a month or so at a time when it's so valuable for the program... to have the pundits saying stuff like, "Back to back bowl seasons and Dino Babers is still gone, Syracuse football expects to be more than 6-6."

It should help the new guy recruit, too.

Up to -3 at most books. little bit of scratch coming in Orange.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom