Cuse /pats | Syracusefan.com

Cuse /pats

care taker

Finally a starter
If the patriots O line does well they will win . Same as our up coming season . Pats will confuse Goff , but if Brady gets pressured the rams can win . Brady has a chip and we he had a chip he is lights out

Let's see if the Patriots finally get holding called on them.

yeah, because the refs love the Pats. So ridiculous. Newsflash, it's the other team that had the refs help them get to the Super bowl

There were a few bogus calls that helped the Pats win the AFC championship game. It really should be Chiefs - Saints, but the refs messed that up.

And the teams that have beaten the Pats in the SB have done so with pressure created without blitzes, and the Rams have one of the best DL in the league. Will be the chessmatch I'l be most interested in watching.

Let's see if the Patriots finally get holding called on them.
EBB0C5E1-7345-463A-BE89-0E3908BC08C1.gif

There were a few bogus calls that helped the Pats win the AFC championship game. It really should be Chiefs - Saints, but the refs messed that up.

And the teams that have beaten the Pats in the SB have done so with pressure created without blitzes, and the Rams have one of the best DL in the league. Will be the chessmatch I'l be most interested in watching.
you mean like the illegal pick play that got the Chiefs the tying score? Calls like that? Refs blow calls. The post that I replied to inferred that the refs favored the Pats. That is ridiculous.

Payton mannning and Brady always got no holding calls the league needed these guys , im a Steelers fan and don’t want the Pats tying us but that dB from the rams ran his mouth about Brady and Brady thrives on proving people wrong the truth is if the rams get pressure they can win if they don’t it’s GOAT time

Brady is the GOAT, I think they win and win by 7+, that being said I would never, ever root for them. I would rather root for Georgetown to win a national title in hoops , then the patriots win the Super Bowl.

If the patriots O line does well they will win . Same as our up coming season . Pats will confuse Goff , but if Brady gets pressured the rams can win . Brady has a chip and we he had a chip he is lights out
Good call, spot on. I’ve been preaching all week that if the Rams can get home, it’s a recipe for success.

If there’s a DL that can get there, it’s coming at Brady today.

They can and will confuse Goff at times, but I believe they can still score.

Absolute key to the game is Rams getting to Brady imo.

In an interview in Atlanta, this week, an opposing DE said that Brady releases the ball so quick, that if the OLine just let you Sprint at Brady, you still couldn't get to him in time.

Brady has had seasons where he releases the ball in 2.09 seconds. That's ridiculous.

Last edited:
Hate the Patriots, so sick of them.

How about the phantom roughing the passer call on the Chiefs, the non-roughing call against the Pats. Complete with 2 overturned calls that normally would never be overturned, all in the 4th quarter to help the Pats get to the Super Bowl.

Completely inept referees in that game. Overtime rule needs to be changed to allow both teams at least one possession.

I just assumed everyone on the board was rooting for the Pats , especially since Iffy's brother is on the team.

Patriots: Defensive back Obi Melifonwu of Grafton embraces Super Bowl experience
Oh good lord no. Most people on this board are butt hurt about the Pats...with some thinking there is an effin conspiracy theory that involves the refs...true assinine fandom at its best when it comes to the patriots and I don’t like them either but for some...you will get a laugh from their “H0T Takes”. True entertainment!

Hah. I actually just heard Brady is releasing the ball, on average, in 1.7 seconds. That's insane. Almost don't even need a line . (Kidding)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom