Cuse reminds me of the NY Football Giants 2 years ago. | Syracusefan.com

Cuse reminds me of the NY Football Giants 2 years ago.

cusetown1

Taxi Squad
Both showed flashes of brilliance early on and both hit a rough patch. Eli hit a rough patch near the end of the season. Our guards have hit a rough patch lately. But one thing remains the same,defense. NYG had their NASCAR pass rush, Cuse has the zone. At this point in the Giants season I said they were going to win the whole damn thing or fold up shop, they won the whole damn thing. I have that same feeling again, GET ON A ROLL and win this damn thing. Last but not least, both teams have coaches who went to Syracuse! All of the similarities are there and thats what I'm going with!

Sincerely,
The guy who predicted 29-2 last year. Toot toot.

The Giants have a HOF quarterback who makes everyone around him better.

Our backcourt is collectively shooting 28% from three point range. We're not winning the National Championship this year.

The Giants have a mediocre quarterback who is good at throwing the ball to the other team

The Giants have a HOF quarterback who makes everyone around him better.
He wasn't considered it until his second Super Bowl run. Give this team a chance and bELIve!

I don't think we as Syracuse fans want to use that argument

It it what it is.

I don't see this team having a horse we can ride like the Giants rode Eli...John Wallace isn't walking through that door. Well he might, but his eligibility is gone.

It it what it is.

I don't see this team having a horse we can ride like the Giants rode Eli...John Wallace isn't walking through that door. Well he might, but his eligibility is gone.
It wasnt really Eli 2 years ago it was a team effort. Now 5 years it was all Eli. Don't get me wrong Eli played great 2 years ago though.

It wasnt really Eli 2 years ago it was a team effort. Now 5 years it was all Eli. Don't get me wrong Eli played great 2 years ago though.

I would disagree. They had the 30th ranked Running game and their defense wasn't that goo either. Eli carried that team 2 years ago.

I would disagree. They had the 30th ranked Running game and their defense wasn't that goo either. Eli carried that team 2 years ago.
JPP was a 1 man wrecking crew during the playoffs.

Great. A bit down on Cuse and you bring up football. Football makes me think of my Bills. Happy times! Boo this thread. And boo Giants

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2