Cuse@Rutgers Saturday Sept 12th | Syracusefan.com

Cuse@Rutgers Saturday Sept 12th

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Ok here is the story. Lots of schools are going to digital ticketing. It means I can't scan and email you tickets. They have to be electronically transferred. I believe all the schools still support card stock ticket delivery. Due to this, I will limit most of these events to 75 tickets. Expect to pay a mailing fee (TBD). More info coming.

Parking

Two early thoughts: We will either meet at the RAC or by the Medical or BioScience Center. The RAC requires a shuttle but should provide easy game day cash parking access. The Medical area is a long walk from the stadium (about 1.2 miles) and I think they have a shuttle too. Probably lean to the Medical Area as I always like the option to walk.

Tailgate

Not sure how big it will get but it could get huge. This will be a team effort. Hopefully many of the Fine Mess can support.

Tickets

TBD due to digital ticketing. If I have to do card stock and mailing: I will buy no more than 75. If Rutgers offers a Shi Discount...I'll probably tell everyone to go through SU ticketing.

Tentative List of Attendees

TexanMark
Cuseregular
Tomcat
Consigliere
storange
Cuseguy/SUBarney
PACuse + Crew (Heavy Tailgate Support)
JSOrange97
Roger N.
Orange_In_VA
JRHeeter 2
SUFaninNJ
Headmaster 2

Last edited:
I can try to support somewhat in the tailgate on this as I will driving down...

stuff I have available to use...

10x10 canopy
Small Coleman road trip grill
Corn hole
8 foot long foldable table
BEER can certainly bring whatever is available at the brewery at that time in the form of crowlers, if we have any cans I can bring a case or two, or even a small sixth keg

I probably have a few other random items available

Ok here is the story. Lots of schools are going to digital ticketing. It means I can't scan and email you tickets. They have to be electronically transferred. I believe all the schools still support card stock ticket delivery. Due to this, I will limit most of these events to 75 tickets. Expect to pay a mailing fee (TBD). More info coming.

Parking

Two early thoughts: We will either meet at the RAC or by the Medical or BioScience Center. The RAC requires a shuttle but should provide easy game day cash parking access. The Medical area is a long walk from the stadium (about 1.2 miles) and I think they have a shuttle too. Probably lean to the Medical Area as I always like the option to walk.

Tailgate

Not sure how big it will get but it could get huge. This will be a team effort. Hopefully many of the Fine Mess can support.

Tickets

TBD due to digital ticketing. If I have to do card stock and mailing: I will buy no more than 75. If Rutgers offers a Shi Discount...I'll probably tell everyone to go through SU ticketing.

TexanMark
Cuseregular
Tomcat
Consigliere
storange
Cuseguy/SUBarney
JSOrange97
Roger N.
Orange_In_VA
JRHeeter
SUFaninNJ

Also, I’ll be in for 2

Parking

Tailgate

Tickets

TexanMark
Cuseregular
Tomcat
Consigliere
storange
Cuseguy/SUBarney
JSOrange97
Roger N.
Orange_In_VA
JRHeeter 2
SUFaninNJ
Headmaster 2
I had already had this game on my schedule, I will help if desired, similar to Liberty and Maryland last fall. I plan to stay overnight about an hour from Piscataway, and same place after game Saturday. Put me down for two tickets please.
I am unsure as yet if I will be going to other away games.

Last edited:
3 for RU please and thank you

Probably looking at a group of 6 or more. Have canopy and can bring down other supplies.

2 for us (plus our 3 yr old)

also will be a 90 minute drive for us so I can bring beer/food if helpful

also have cornhole set I can bring amongst other things (table etc) just let me know what u need

Parking

Tailgate

Tickets

TexanMark
Cuseregular
Tomcat
Consigliere
storange
Cuseguy/SUBarney
JSOrange97
Roger N.
Orange_In_VA
JRHeeter 2
SUFaninNJ
Headmaster 2

2 for sualldway please

Mark- simply cannot miss this one..
2 please

Update:

Due to some family commitments I will not be organizing any sort of large tailgate for Rutgers. I'm TBD on a ticket buy for Rutgers. I expect to have more clarity by May.

I do expect to take an active role for @BC, @WMU and @WF