Cuse Targets Playing On The CBS Sports Network Tonight | Syracusefan.com

Cuse Targets Playing On The CBS Sports Network Tonight

Francis03

All American
Adidas Nations finals at 8pm directv ch 613.

Team USA Blue 2014 vs Australia at 8.
Isaiah Whitehead
Craig Victor
Romelo Trimble

USA Blue 2013 vs USA Red 2014 at 9:30.
Jermaine Lawrence-Blue
Noah Vonleh-Red
Shaqquan Aaron-Red
Rashad Vaughn-Red
Stanley Johnson-Red
Theo Pinson-Red

Adidas Nations finals at 8pm directv ch 613.

Team USA Blue 2014 vs Australia at 8.
Isaiah Whitehead
Craig Victor
Romelo Trimble

USA Blue 2013 vs USA Red 2014 at 9:30.
Jermaine Lawrence-Blue
Noah Vonleh-Red
Shaqquan Aaron-Red
Rashad Vaughn-Red
Stanley Johnson-Red
Theo Pinson-Red

Thanks it's on CBSSH in my area

this is heart breaking!!!! I don't get that channel. So now, I officially hate everyone who gets that channel.

this is heart breaking!!!! I don't get that channel. So now, I officially hate everyone who gets that channel.

This is the best high school game I have ever seen!!:p

Didn't realize you worked for CBS as a commentator. Nice shameless plug Francis lol

I'm not sold Trimble...I like Victor though
Trimble was a little shaky in the 2nd half. Victor was very active and seemed to always be around the ball on rebounds. Whitehead is very aggressive on offense and always on the attack. Lawrence and Pinson have had some good moments in the 2nd game.

Trimble was a little shaky in the 2nd half. Victor was very active and seemed to always be around the ball on rebounds. Whitehead is very aggressive on offense and always on the attack. Lawrence and Pinson have had some good moments in the 2nd game.

I like Lawrence's game plays a lot! He will be perfect in the zone showed a couple of very back to the basket moves too.

I like Lawrence's game plays a lot! He will be perfect in the zone showed a couple of very back to the basket moves too.
That Vonleh kid isn't too bad as well huh.

It would be nice to get a nice early commit from Whitehead. First time watching him.

I don't think we should take a pg in the 2014 class at all. Ennis to Briscoe. I want some of those bigs though!

I don't think we should take a pg in the 2014 class at all. Ennis to Briscoe. I want some of those bigs though!
If we are lucky enough to land Seldon and Ennis in 2013 and Briscoe in 2015, it would be difficult to land a top notch guard in 2014, unless Seldon is a one and done.

If we are lucky enough to land Seldon and Ennis in 2013 and Briscoe in 2015, it would be difficult to land a top notch guard in 2014, unless Seldon is a one and done.

If we don't get Seldon we will get Kam Williams and we will have Cooney and Gbinije, Whitehead isn't going anywhere he can't start.

Is Seldon a real possibility?
Yes, but Kansas, UF, and OSU have been on him for longest. I'm sure his fellow BABC buddy MCW is helping out on the recruiting efforts lol.

Yes, but Kansas, UF, and OSU have been on him for longest. I'm sure his fellow BABC buddy MCW is helping out on the recruiting efforts lol.

MCW can't go 0er...can he?

Florida has bewn sneaky good at putting together a great 13 class arent they also in the Jefferson sweepstakes?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom