Cuse @ Tech.. what a game and experience! | Syracusefan.com

Cuse @ Tech.. what a game and experience!

jordville

Hall of Fame
I haven't had a chance to read through today's game thread yet, but I did want to share about today's game/experience with my son.

The Georgia Tech basketball office provided me two complimentary tickets for today's game because I am a high school coach here in Georgia. Most colleges will let coaches with a GHSA pass get tickets to their events. There last correspondence let me know that I was all set and they'd be available at will call. Got my tickets. Section 103, row 9. Looked good, so in we went... just behind the bench that Syracuse was warming up at, so we were up close and personal. Chatted with Red for a moment, and he took a pic with my son. Of course, it ended up being the home bench once the pre-game shoot around were over. I was sitting around many basketball and football recruits.

The game as you know started out hot for Tech. I told my son not to worry, and Cuse did not let me down today. Joe was incredible. Judah had a great bounce back game. Maliq had a huge game off the bench, especially on offense finishing around the rim. Jesse was a problem for Tech even though he had some foul trouble. Team chemistry and culture was clear as the guys were always dapping each other up. Joe and Judah were having a good time up top of the zone. The Cuse crowd was amazing. McCamish Pavilion is a nice little hoops arena. You could have easily mistaken it for Syracuse's home court. Well done for all that were there.

On our walk back to the truck, I surprised my son by stopping by the area where the team loads up for the bus. The players and coaches were so good about chatting and taking photos. My son was amazed seeing these guys in person walking along side him. He got postgame photos with JG3, Jesse, Judah, Justin, JB, and G-Mac. JBA was awesome... JG2 and others (letting him know they were all Giants fans) were busting his chops for wearing an Eagles jersey. Joe took a shot at some point in the game and had glue above his right eye. I asked him if he was alright and he said. "Yeah, just keep losing this glue." It was dripping.

Perfect father-son day in Atlanta watching our beloved Orange.

Only negative...
Chris Bell seems so unhappy and cold. He had his headphones on all through pregame shoot around. He didn't engage much at all with anyone. Post game on the way to the team bus he ignored fans and kept it moving.

I haven't had a chance to read through today's game thread yet, but I did want to share about today's game/experience with my son.

The Georgia Tech basketball office provided me two complimentary tickets for today's game because I am a high school coach here in Georgia. Most colleges will let coaches with a GHSA pass get tickets to their events. There last correspondence let me know that I was all set and they'd be available at will call. Got my tickets. Section 103, row 9. Looked good, so in we went... just behind the bench that Syracuse was warming up at, so we were up close and personal. Chatted with Red for a moment, and he took a pic with my son. Of course, it ended up being the home bench once the pre-game shoot around were over. I was sitting around many basketball and football recruits.

The game as you know started out hot for Tech. I told my son not to worry, and Cuse did not let me down today. Joe was incredible. Judah had a great bounce back game. Maliq had a huge game off the bench, especially on offense finishing around the rim. Jesse was a problem for Tech even though he had some foul trouble. Team chemistry and culture was clear as the guys were always dapping each other up. Joe and Judah were having a good time up top of the zone. The Cuse crowd was amazing. McCamish Pavilion is a nice little hoops arena. You could have easily mistaken it for Syracuse's home court. Well done for all that were there.

On our walk back to the truck, I surprised my son by stopping by the area where the team loads up for the bus. The players and coaches were so good about chatting and taking photos. My son was amazed seeing these guys in person walking along side him. He got postgame photos with JG3, Jesse, Judah, Justin, JB, and G-Mac. JBA was awesome... JG2 and others (letting him know they were all Giants fans) were busting his chops for wearing an Eagles jersey. Joe took a shot at some point in the game and had glue above his right eye. I asked him if he was alright and he said. "Yeah, just keep losing this glue." It was dripping.

Perfect father-son day in Atlanta watching our beloved Orange.

Only negative...
Chris Bell seems so unhappy and cold. He had his headphones on all through pregame shoot around. He didn't engage much at all with anyone. Post game on the way to the team bus he ignored fans and kept it moving.

Joe still needs the glue from when his face got smooshed into the floor? Should just get stitches.

Only negative...
Unreal…

After I asked him about it, his dad asked him what he was going to do. Joe was like more glue is good.

Must be afraid of stitches.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom