Updates
John Villanti 1 (2 for the tailgate)
BigMike Change to 2 Club
ChrisCourt 4
Physyra 10 sideline
SUFaninNJ 2 Club NP confirmed
Orangello 1 Club NP confirmed
CJMurray 1 Club NP confirmed
AngryOtto 13 (11 adults/2 kids) can bring ice chests and a 10 x 10 pop up or two. Would require 1 subsidized parking pass
AngryOtto Awesome!!!

Ok...I made an executive decision for the 134 Club seats.

As I discussed with the ticket rep I realized C137 had a fatal flaw and another minor issue. Folks in seat 1 across all the rows would have a glass partition and you would have to exit all the way over to seat 14. To me this was not good. Additionally we couldn't get a solid block of seats.

So I upgraded us from $88 seats to $99 seats in C132.

We have a solid block of 134 seats and we'll have two aisles. Plus we'll be one section closer to midfield behind the Cuse Bench.

I'll be sending out bills to everyone on Saturday. Expect $120 for each adult. That'll include a ticket and tailgate with food, beer/seltzer and other drinks. We are also buying parking for some key equipment folks and space for grills. Kids will be $115 or $110 depending on age.
We expect to be in Lot B.

Ok...I made an executive decision for the 134 Club seats.

As I discussed with the ticket rep I realized C137 had a fatal flaw and another minor issue. Folks in seat 1 across all the rows would have a glass partition and you would have to exit all the way over to seat 14. To me this was not good. Additionally we couldn't get a solid block of seats.

So I upgraded us from $88 seats to $99 seats in C132.

We have a solid block of 134 seats and we'll have two aisles. Plus we'll be one section closer to midfield behind the Cuse Bench.

I'll be sending out bills to everyone on Saturday. Expect $120 for each adult. That'll include a ticket and tailgate with food, beer/seltzer and other drinks. We are also buying parking for some key equipment folks and space for grills. Kids will be $115 or $110 depending on age.
We expect to be in Lot B.
Thanks for getting this all put together for everyone. It’s going to be awesome being at the game with so many Cuse fans.

Hey folks...we have up to 3 tix come available. I you want 1, 2 or 3 tix let me know. These are club seats around the 25 yard line. Much better than the area SU will put you in...we have a solid block of 134 orange fans in C132 behind the SU Bench

Domedog84

Hey folks...we have up to 3 tix come available. I you want 1, 2 or 3 tix let me know. These are club seats around the 25 yard line. Much better than the area SU will put you in...we have a solid block of 134 orange fans in C132 behind the SU Bench

Domedog84

How am I just now seeing this thread? I’m 99% sure I’m gonna go out for this game, as it’s my 40th birthday weekend. I’ll have to talk to the wife and see if we can definitely pull the trigger.

How am I just now seeing this thread? I’m 99% sure I’m gonna go out for this game, as it’s my 40th birthday weekend. I’ll have to talk to the wife and see if we can definitely pull the trigger.
do it jewish GIF

Let me know by Sunday. I have 2 of the 3 taken. I can buy an extra to get both you guys in.

shandeezy7
My tix are now spoken for but if you want to join us...I'll buy extra tix for you

JeremyCuse from 4 to 5
Cuseregular from 4 to 3
Cuseregular has 1 extra to sell

Last edited:
as of 3/10
Adam (Cuse Troop) Club 19 (Adam's Clan 11, TptCuse 4, llandz 1, Obie/Headmaster 3)
Big Mike 2 Club Will Help with Equipment Subsidized Parking
Drypolcher44 3 Club NP
SUTomcat 1 Club NP
storange 2 Club NP
TexanMark 1 Club NP (2 for Tailgate)
Orangello 1 Club NP
Cuseregular 3 Club 1 Parking (dropped from 4 to 3 on 3/9) 32
OrangeinVA 2 Club NP
SUBear 3 Club NP
JRHeeter 4 Club NP 41
Domedog84 13 Club NP (g2g on 13 on 3/9) 54
SUOrange08 2 Club NP
OburgCuse 2 Club NP
Stetson 4 Club NP (from 3 to 4)
OrangeSox 2 Club NP
OCrusaders 2 Club NP 66
SUFanatic 3 Club NP
SUFaninNJ 2 Club NP
ATXCuse 6 Club NP
NashvilleOrange 4 Club NP 81
OttoinGrotto 1 Club Will Help with Equipment 1 Subsidized Parking
OrangeTarheel 2 Club 1 Parking
Giacofan 2 Club, NP (50/50)
John Walsh 2 Club NP (seat with Obie)
Consigliere 2 Club NP (50/50) 91
VTAaron 2 Club NP (with brother)
JeremyCuse 5 Club NP (Going to 5 from 4 on 3/9)
AlaskaSU 6 Club NP (will help Adam with Logistics) 103
cjmurray 1 Club NP
AngryOtto 13 (11 adults/2 kids) can bring ice chests and a 10 x 10 pop up or two. Would require 1 subsidized parking pass 117
Jake 4 Club NP
OrangeFizz 2 Club NP
OrangeTown 4 Club NP 127
LAOrange 3 Club 1 Parking
John Villanti 1 Club NP (2 tailgate) 130
ChrisCourt 4 Club NP
Phsyra 13 Club NP 148

Shandeezy7 ????

Parking Plan 12 spots at $75 (approx)
Subsidized
Adam 2
Big Mike 1
OttoinGrotto 1
AngryOtto 1
AlaskaSU 1?

Paid Parking Request
LAOrange 1
OrangeTarheel 1

Last edited:
Sounds good, I'll let you know. Thanks!
Unfortunately I gotta wait list you now unless you don't mind sitting 1 section over by yourself.

We bought 148 tix, I have 147 spoken for. Stetson has dibs on the last tix.

Send me a PM with your mobile and name...I'll call you later today

Southwest 268 one way to Syracuse (usual Baltimore Change ) Best I’ve seen so far for a Sunday return. ( Sunday October 6 )

Southwest 268 one way to Syracuse (usual Baltimore Change ) Best I’ve seen so far for a Sunday return. ( Sunday October 6 )
If you extend your trip a few more days you can get a United flight for $129ish back from Vegas :) I have flight on the 8th which was still around the same price, but got changed that is 7:51AM from Vegas to Newark, long layover, but 10pmish arrival in SYR. It was to go to LAX for 2 hr layover first but now got changed on me... No big deal. Still a good deal as the hotels are cheap on Mon/Tues for offest similar costs if you want to extend.

Last edited:
as of 3/10
Adam (Cuse Troop) Club 19 (Adam's Clan 11, TptCuse 4, llandz 1, Obie/Headmaster 3)
Big Mike 2 Club Will Help with Equipment Subsidized Parking
Drypolcher44 3 Club NP
SUTomcat 1 Club NP
storange 2 Club NP
TexanMark 1 Club NP (2 for Tailgate)
Orangello 1 Club NP
Cuseregular 3 Club 1 Parking (dropped from 4 to 3 on 3/9) 32
OrangeinVA 2 Club NP
SUBear 3 Club NP
JRHeeter 4 Club NP 41
Domedog84 13 Club NP (g2g on 13 on 3/9) 54
SUOrange08 2 Club NP
OburgCuse 2 Club NP
Stetson 3 Club NP (Might go to 4)
OrangeSox 2 Club NP
OCrusaders 2 Club NP 65
SUFanatic 3 Club NP
SUFaninNJ 2 Club NP
ATXCuse 6 Club NP
NashvilleOrange 4 Club NP 80
OttoinGrotto 1 Club Will Help with Equipment 1 Subsidized Parking
OrangeTarheel 2 Club 1 Parking
Giacofan 2 Club, NP (50/50)
John Walsh 2 Club NP (seat with Obie)
Consigliere 2 Club NP (50/50) 89
VTAaron 2 Club NP (with brother)
JeremyCuse 5 Club NP (Going to 5 from 4 on 3/9)
AlaskaSU 6 Club NP (will help Adam with Logistics) 102
cjmurray 1 Club NP
AngryOtto 13 (11 adults/2 kids) can bring ice chests and a 10 x 10 pop up or two. Would require 1 subsidized parking pass 116
Jake 4 Club NP
OrangeFizz 2 Club NP
OrangeTown 4 Club NP 126
LAOrange 3 Club 1 Parking
John Villanti 1 Club NP (2 tailgate) 130
ChrisCourt 4 Club NP
Phsyra 13 Club NP 147

Shandeezy7 ????

Parking Plan 12 spots at $75 (approx)
Subsidized
Adam 2
Big Mike 1
OttoinGrotto 1
AngryOtto 1
AlaskaSU 1?

Paid Parking Request
LAOrange 1
OrangeTarheel 1
I will use a parking spot as my sister will drive up from Mesa. She’ll pack some items up with her as well.

Folks

I have up to 5 tix come available

Let me know folks

FCFS

Last edited:
Just one
Let me know what day she is driving up. While I am pretty sure I will fly, I could maybe make some cookies or something I could give her to take up. We could meet somewhere in the PHX metro area. Jewish holiday means I will be coming up on Friday morning most likely.

Let me know what day she is driving up. While I am pretty sure I will fly, I could maybe make some cookies or something I could give her to take up. We could meet somewhere in the PHX metro area. Jewish holiday means I will be coming up on Friday morning most likely.
Will do. She will likely not know until closer to date based on her SO’s work schedule.

I have only 1 tix available at the moment.

Roberta C. 4 parking TBD

Obie went from 3 to 4

We are back to 148 bought/spoken

Waiting List
Cuseguy 1
SUBarney 1-3
Shandeezy 2

Obie went from 3 to 4

We are back to 148 bought/spoken

Waiting List
Cuseguy 1
SUBarney 1-3