Cuse vs Kansas HoopHall Miami Arena | Syracusefan.com

Cuse vs Kansas HoopHall Miami Arena

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
I just bought a pair of $25 tix for about $45 each after the obnoxious Ticketmaster fees.

Interesting they have only opened up the lower bowl. I bought in Section 121 on the aisle. The $25 tix are the top few rows but compared to the Carrier Dome...these are great seats.

No idea on tip off time. Hard to tell about ticket sales...but let's say seating is wide open. I doubt they sell 10k. You can get more expensive seats...but I'd rather spend my money on a nice meal at the Versailles. Versailles -The World's Most Famous Cuban Restaurant

Join in the thread if you are coming. I know Old Irish is...anyone else? I planned to see Yukon...but a Tuesday night game sucks for me...so it is Miami to see Kansas.

american-airlines-arena-miami-seating-chart-03-heat-stadium-nba-basketball-game-center-venue-gate-map-individual-locator-courtside-sideline-high-resolution.jpg

Finally my neck of the woods. I'm in for this game, the UM hoops game and when we travel down here for football this year.

I'll definitely be there with some of my rowdy friends.

Looking to get to this game. Just figuring out flights/rental vehicle, etc.

Update

HoopHall Miami Invitational
AmericanAirlines Arena
Saturday, December 2nd SCHEDULED TIME: 5:30PM.
Kansas vs. Syracuse at 5:30PM
Miami vs. Princeton at 8PM

Update

HoopHall Miami Invitational
AmericanAirlines Arena
Saturday, December 2nd SCHEDULED TIME: 5:30PM.
Kansas vs. Syracuse at 5:30PM
Miami vs. Princeton at 8PM
Shouldn't those game times be flipped lol? I mean, I know it's in Miami and all but...

Looking to get to this game. Just figuring out flights/rental vehicle, etc.
Jeremy...check out FAL and PBI along with MIA for airline options. There are a lot of toll roads in FL...if you plan to visit Florida somewhat frequently...you might consider buying a removable Sunpass Transponder for your trips.

Welcome Florida Visitors!

Where to buy Sales Locations

Last edited:
There's no way I would miss this one! It's only a two hour drive for me so my dad, my best friend(Miami fan), and I are thinking of making it a weekend get away before the craziness that is Christmas.