Cuse@Wake Forest, Sat, Jan 8 2pm (Tix/Tailgate) | Syracusefan.com

Cuse@Wake Forest, Sat, Jan 8 2pm (Tix/Tailgate)

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Due to way the schedule was laid out, this is the only away game we are doing this season.

I've acquired 35 tickets in Section 237. We will be just above the concourse entryway and will have a great view of the Cuse bench. I have 29 tickets confirmed. I have 6 tix still available. Cost is $30. This includes a small, simple tailgate. I plan to start it about 2 1/2 hrs prior. I'll make a final weather call on the tailgate a couple days prior. If the tailgate is cancelled I will refund up to $5 per ticket at the game.

Note: send me a note if you need more than 6 tix, I should be able to add more.

Ticket Location:
UP 237 Row E Seats 1-8
UP 237 Row F Seats 1-9
UP 237 Row G Seats 1-10
UP 237 Row H Seats 1-8

The tix will be delivered by PDF...as usual I will print an extra ticket and bring them with me if you don't like your scanned PDF quality or you forgot your tickets (yeah, it happens LOL)

Seating Chart

Last edited:
Last chance. Need ticket requests by Tuesday by 9am.

I have 35 sold. We plan a nice tailgate with Coneys, Sandwiches, Beer, Seltzer and Soda.

I need to buy two more tickets. I'll wait until Tuesday. If anyone wants to attend we need $30 per person which includes the tailgate but more importantly reachout here or by PM how many you need. If you just want to attend the tailgate reply here too.

Updated Tailgate Info

Parking:
I don't have the parking plan yet but will get that info out soon. It'll be a cash lot.

Tailgate:
I'll set up a striped Cuse flag next to my Red Jeep Cherokee. I'll have a canopy up if needed. We'll have two grills to cook coneys. (Hofmanns and Sahlens) I expect to get sandwiches from either Publix or Food Lion. We will have beer, seltzer, soda and water.

Beer: LaBatts, Mic Ultra, DogfishHead, BlueMoon. Seltzer: Topo-Chico and Vizzy. Soda: Coke, Diet Coke, Dr. Pepper, Diet Dr. Pepper, Fresca.

Tailgate Timeline
Set-up: Noon (If I can get in sooner, I'll shoot for 11:30am)
Grills On 12:30pm
Grills Off 1:15pm
Tear Down 1:30pm
Walk to game 1:45pm
Tip-Off 2:00pm

Weather: If the wind chill is worse than 32 degrees we may cancel. If pouring rain we will definitely cancel. I won't order the sandwiches until 24-48 hours out. Weather Average for Jan 8th: High 50, Low 30

Last edited:
Ok...we are closed

37 tickets
41 total tailgaters

Let's hope for a decent weather day and a win.
and everybody being healthy besides barama who is perpetually injured

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom