D.C. Game Watching | Syracusefan.com

D.C. Game Watching

OrangeTown

All Conference
Going to be in D.C. this weekend and I was wondering if anyone knows any places that would be ideal to go to Saturday evening to watch the football game. Honestly not even sure what the viewing situation is down there or if it's even available. Any D.C. locals that can enlighten me?

Much obliged...

I think the kiddies go to Sign of the Whale.

Nunes blogs a couple of other spots too.

I think the kiddies go to Sign of the Whale.

Nunes blogs a couple of other spots too.

And post game downstairs at Mad Hatter for some dance floor hookups with any girl that appears to have a pulse.

I'm certainly getting older. There were times I could think of nothing better. Now I can think of nothing worse.

Ventnor Sports Cafe on 18th (in Adams Morgan) is also an SU bar.

(Also, Mad Hatter moved to Connecticut Ave.)

As always, thanks for the quick responses. Being from CNY, I am hoping to confirm that the game will be viewable in DC. I know it's on SNY for TW people up here, but wasn't sure down there.

I've never seen a Syracuse game on SNY blacked out in D.C., at least not that I can remember. So any place with DirecTV should be all square with SNY.

For normal TV it's SNY only. Need to find a bar with DiSH or DirecTV with the out of town sports package.

The game is also available online (for pay) from cbssports.com (link on Matt's website) and possibly via Tulane's sports website.

Ever since Sign of the Whale was bought by McFadden's it's become terrible. Go anywhere else.