Daemen Predictions... | Syracusefan.com

Daemen Predictions...

1698325659431.png

1698325768485.png

University of Syracuse 88
College in Buffalo 59

And many overreactions from this board about sleeper pick in ACC and FF

UB beat them by 4 and UB is bottom of the MAC fwiw.
UB was picked to finish 6th out of 12 in the MAC preseason coaches poll...

Warren Nolan has them finishing 6th in MAC play.

As does Vegas Insider.

Busting Brackets has them rated from #9.

FYI, they were 9-9 in league play last year. Looks like most expect more of the same from team this year.

UB was picked to finish 6th out of 12 in the MAC preseason coaches poll...

Warren Nolan has them finishing 6th in MAC play.

As does Vegas Insider.

Busting Brackets has them rated from #9.

FYI, they were 9-9 in league play last year. Looks like most expect more of the same from team this year.

Busting brackets was the one I read. From the stats of the Damaen Box score they are the same team as last year pretty much.

Busting brackets was the one I read. From the stats of the Damaen Box score they are the same team as last year pretty much.
Should be a very good early test for the team.

Wish we played St Rose first but the schedule ramps up hard early. Might as well find out what we have tomorrow.

Should be a very good early test for the team.

Wish we played St Rose first but the schedule ramps up hard early. Might as well find out what we have tomorrow.

Obviously don't have anything to back it up but I think the chip on a few of these kids shoulders is going to be evident quickly. I expect nerves will result in a slow start to the outside shooting but things will settle in.

Bunch of Syracuse area kids on this team. Shumpert boys obviously . I’ve watched Ryan Salzburg workout since he was 12. Philipkowski kid from New Hartford on the roster too. Great opportunity for these guys to play in the Dome.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom