Dajuan Coleman is skinny!!! | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Dajuan Coleman is skinny!!!

CaptainJ said:
If I had to place a wager this very moment, I'd go with no. If a female loses that kind of weight that fast(or at all) society often calls her unhealthy to appease those who don't. Heck we do it with males to a lesser extent too. On occasion, it's even warranted. Like rooster fights on Oahu, let's get our bets in before this one is called.

As for juicing instead of steroids(although some people call that juicing), maybe it was a combo of the 2, with the latter being of the shredding variety. For what it's worth, if roids/HGH had anything to do with Lyle Alzado's tumor, (how long ago was that?) their safety and efficacy outperform much of the crap big-pharma has on the market. Id wager besides revenue loss, the government would feel less in control of the population if more folks were jacked(they might have the confidence to answer Thomas Jefferson's call for each generation having a revolution. Heaven knows the testosterone has been lacking since the original, and we've witnessed the slow sickness set in, like the frog in the slowly heated water ever since day one as the founding fathers warned) . At the very least, adult pro athletes should be able to be allowed what to do with their bodies. Seems a lot more cut and dry and the abortion debate(regardless of where one stands, if they do), at least in that no separate DNA or possibility of a new consciousness is developing from people in peak physical condition. I probably wont be online for a few days to argue about this but I guess it isn't stopping me from hopefully inspiring people to correct me if I am wrong.

FWIW, I think some of those roosters I saw got injections. Just having some fun in my last post for a few days. While I'm at it, let's blame UConn's magic on juicing of either kind, right?

I think the "juicing" reference was to the weight-loss fasting program where you only drink juices.
But kudos for getting in a good rant.

It's hard to believe that DaJuan would put up a pic of a guy who looks a lot like him only skinnier as his profile pic.

What's harder to believe is that this turns into a 4page argument over whether it's him or not.

This is the worst thread I've ever seen. How many more times can someone say "It's not him" followed by "yes it is him"?

I'm out. I'll be on the football forum until October if you need me. Aside from that someone let me know if Jake or Mason post.

Either old pic or not him. The dude's been on crutches for months. How you gonna drop 45lbs unless you're literally starving yourself since you can't exercise?

Updated picture
242a2-skinny1.jpg

Either old pic or not him. The dude's been on crutches for months. How you gonna drop 45lbs unless you're literally starving yourself since you can't exercise?

It can't be old pic since it has his updated tattoos that he got somewhat recently especially left shoulder. It could be someone else with his tattoos though.

My money is on JB secretly recruiting another player under the table since DC2 can't play now, and then covering him up with the same tattoos so NCAA won't notice. "I'm proud that Hakim...err i mean Dajuan, was able to lose 80 pounds in the off-season and also go down to a more manageable 6'5" frame. We have a great conditioning program here at Syracuse!"

Last edited:
Melancer46 said:
He has the same tattoos as the real Coleman, so if it isn't real, they did a great job of tricking us lol.
Same tattoos? Come on. Those aren't close

Cusefan0307 said:
It's him for sure. That's his real twitter account.
Did he get a bunch if new ink on his right forearm? Also his right shoulder is a sunburst or something behind a cross I think. Don't see that on this dude

Did he get a bunch if new ink on his right forearm? Also his right shoulder is a sunburst or something behind a cross I think. Don't see that on this dude

So he made this his profile picture on Facebook. A number of friends commented on how good he looks (including his aunt). He thanks them for the comments. But that's not him? His friends and family don't even know what he looks like?

Dude had surgery and was on crutches for months. What kind of lifting was he doing? My guess is little. Obviously wasn't working out during his recovery, so doubtful he was eating as much as usual.

My guess is he changed up his diet, knowing he wasn't going to be able to workout like he was used to.

People are under the impression he was obese before. He was a big kid, for sure, but he had a lot of strength, he just hasn't figured out how to harness it on offense. Once his knee gets heeled up, he can focus on adding some lean muscle mass.

Dude had surgery and was on crutches for months. What kind of lifting was he doing? My guess is little. Obviously wasn't working out during his recovery, so doubtful he was eating as much as usual.

My guess is he changed up his diet, knowing he wasn't going to be able to workout like he was used to.

People are under the impression he was obese before. He was a big kid, for sure, but he had a lot of strength, he just hasn't figured out how to harness it on offense. Once his knee gets heeled up, he can focus on adding some lean muscle mass.

That all sounds reasonable. And I can imagine that as part of his recovery, the doctors might have told him that dropping weight would make for a quicker recovery and better long term wear-n-tear on the joints.

And as mentioned earlier in the thread, he's shown a strong work ethic. But I question whether a guy with his frame could ever get that skinny. It looks like a real picture, but I question it just on that basis alone.

That pic above shows tats down his right forearm. His pic in his Twitter account doesn't show this. Plus the pic above shows colored tats on left arm (it appears) but he doesn't have colored ones does he? Also, is he a STL Cardinals fan (check out hat)? Face disguised. I say it's fake. It's so easy to alter pics these days.

This is the worst thread I've ever seen. How many more times can someone say "It's not him" followed by "yes it is him"?

I'm out. I'll be on the football forum until October if you need me. Aside from that someone let me know if Jake or Mason post.

I heard from a guy who knows a guy whose uncle's nephew sat in one of Tyler's classes that Jake is going to post something within the next week.

Stay tuned.

isnt there some new app out there that allows you to adjust a picture of yourself to make yourself appear skinnier/fatter?

I would think that everyone would be happy for the kid if this is true. Even if we are eventually duped, would be pretty sweet on his knees, yeah?
giphy.gif
If DC2 does lose a ton of weight he needs to stay in the S& C mode with emphasis on strength. Too many times he would go up for a board an d have the ball knocked out of his hands. 6'8" and 280ILBs should not have the ball knocked away from his grip. If he comes back in proper shape and decent knees and the proper attitude he may yey contribute big to the Orange.

View attachment 10691

Can't believe I spent even 30 seconds doing this. But hey, it is the offseason, right? What else is there to do?

I question whether the picture on the right is really him. Everyone knows that DCII doesn't have much of a handle, yet that pictures shows him handling the ball in game.

That pic above shows tats down his right forearm. His pic in his Twitter account doesn't show this. Plus the pic above shows colored tats on left arm (it appears) but he doesn't have colored ones does he? Also, is he a STL Cardinals fan (check out hat)? Face disguised. I say it's fake. It's so easy to alter pics these days.
I don't see the inconsistencies at all. The parts of him that are in both pictures look identical to me (e.g. the "fat" picture doesn't show that part of his right arm). The thin picture doesn't show any color but the lighting is so low.

As for alteration, I assume that's possible. Seems like something that would be time-consuming to do.

Maybe he feels his nba potential is at pf. Kid is a tough worker he went from skinny to jacked in highschool and lost alot of weight from his freshmen-sophmore year.

Did alittle yahoo research and I have never seen these pics of Coleman before, and I look at alot of yahoo pics of our guys, I don't think I would have missed these. Maybe he went vegetarian for awhile.
dajuan-coleman-on-buffalo-training-tablejpg-97703e6f86ac6397.jpg

hi-res-d44330c7ca9f4f9dbc8a4bc7c5e303d2_crop_north.jpg

78647981.jpg

The next one feb 22nd according to his twitter.
BhHiYe0CIAEzk_n.jpg

Last edited: