Dajuan Coleman to try out for ABA Stallions | Syracusefan.com

Dajuan Coleman to try out for ABA Stallions

You know, I love this guy. Just consider what he went through here for a few years. There were such high hopes for him coming out of HS and it was probably a dream come true for him to play for SU. Even after all the injury problems he continued to persevere and was not a negative influence.

Not sure how much BB he has left in him, but I wish him nothing but the best regardless what he is doing.

Great guy. Met him just before he went to su with Corey Parker who trains athletes. Kinda weird as i was spotting him doing squats and he wasn’t cocky or arrogant in anyway whatsoever. Hope this turns good for him. Good luck.

Is he using this as a launching pad to rehab himself before looking to play somewhere overseas? The money isn't good in the ABA and these teams are more prone to fold.

I will always root for this kid to succeed, maybe above anyone else I've been a fan of.

Local kid that spurned Kentucky to go to SU, who gave it his all when on court, and was the consummate teammate when on bench/injured...plus a genuinely nice guy too. Doesn't get much better then that. Wish him all the success in the world.

He really got himself in great shape. If his career doesn't work out, I bet he could be a heck of a strength and conditioning coach

Last edited:
Hope everything's going well for him and he's taking care of his joints in a way that will have him living a good life 60+ years from now. That kid worked as hard as anyone and kept up a good demeanor through everything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom