Dajuan Coleman... | Syracusefan.com

Dajuan Coleman...

StCuse315

Walk On
Haven't been on the board all game, and will be shortly leaving. But I have to ask...

Any chance Dajuan ends up on the coaching staff and eventually coaching the bigs down the line? Just a question, just a thought.

As long as he's been here, he's always seemed to absolutely love the Dome.

Zero chance. Coaches have to be able to recruit. DC is not that kind of personality.

I remember people saying the same about GMac. Which was true then and is still true but nevertheless he's on the staff.

How many recruits has his personality brought in? He seems to strike out quite a bit.

It's too bad Troy Weaver had bigger plans. He's a special guy and one that seemed to have tremendous chemistry with both coach Hop and the kids.

Dave Bing dinners used to be so cool spending time with the staff. I was blown away with how intense and funny Coach Hopkins is.

I remember people saying the same about GMac. Which was true then and is still true but nevertheless he's on the staff.

He's G-Mac. Dajuan Coleman may be called DC but he's not THE DC.

Call me Captain Obvious but you get my point. And yeah, G-Mac has a lot to prove.

Coleman teaching bigs would be interesting too. I won't pile on but this is an odd thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom