Dammit Brady! | Syracusefan.com

Dammit Brady!

DoctorBombay

Hall of Fame
I now officially bow at the altar of Tom Brady, unquestionably the G.O.A.T! Not that it wasn’t already accepted fact, but i just wasn’t ready to deal with reality.
But this year proved beyond a shadow of a doubt, the greatness of number 12.
My only solace is that as a Giants fan, we got to beat him twice! That’s it...that’s all I got. The man is remarkable. Nuff’ said.

I switched from hoping that he got injured so the Bills had a chance to just appreciating the greatness after the comeback against Atlanta. Hoping for injuries is ridiculous I know but it was the only way the Bills could compete with them for more than half of my life.

Interesting in that he really needed to do very little to win another SB. hand to the RB, throw check downs, never use the WR, Hit the wide open TE dont make mistakes and let the D win he game,

Interesting in that he really needed to do very little to win another SB. hand to the RB, throw check downs, never use the WR, Hit the wide open TE dont make mistakes and let the D win he game,
Smartest, most patient QB in nfl history. This is a guy who gets every second out of the 2-minute drill because he’ll take the dinks and dunks, then you look up and he’s at your 22.
Two years ago, i could still argue Montana but not anymore. Brady is the greatest. Period.

I was impressed with some of his throws in the first few drives, when Tampa Bay's offense set the tone for the game.

He threw a number of rockets, right on the money. A lot of time, with older QBs, you see the arm strength has clearly diminished, along with accuracy. Tom was solid here all game now (along with his legendary reads and decision making).

I have never been a fan of his and it is true, things were easier for him given the strong Tampa Bay running game and the excellent protection his offensive line afforded him. But I gotta give Brady credit. He was excellent last night.

He did throw 3 tds.

would love to see the stats on open window size compared to mahomes yesterday.

Have never hated Brady despite hating the Patriots. Massive respect for the guy. My hatred is reserved for Belichick. A truly loathsome human being. And if Brady winning a SB title this year while NE faltered helps to diminish BB's legacy ever so slightly then I'm good with that.

Smartest, most patient QB in nfl history. This is a guy who gets every second out of the 2-minute drill because he’ll take the dinks and dunks, then you look up and he’s at your 22.
Two years ago, i could still argue Montana but not anymore. Brady is the greatest. Period.
His football IQ is off the charts. I can't even think of a close second.

Peyton Mannings iq is up there granted he has 5 less rings.
Loved Peyton, less rings or not. But I honestly can't think of another QB I'd take over Tom Brady.
Years ago someone asked Larry Bird what made Michael Jordan better than everyone else, and he said that "Michael does EVERYTHING great".
That's Brady to me. Other then maybe scrambling, he makes better decisions, throws, pocket presence, clutch gene, game management, you name it- as well or better then any QB who's ever existed.

Loved Peyton, less rings or not. But I honestly can't think of another QB I'd take over Tom Brady.
Years ago someone asked Larry Bird what made Michael Jordan better than everyone else, and he said that "Michael does EVERYTHING great".
That's Brady to me. Other then maybe scrambling, he makes better decisions, throws, pocket presence, clutch gene, game management, you name it- as well or better then any QB who's ever existed.
I would take Brady too I was just talking football iq both are brilliant.