Dan Mullen | Page 100 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellow Bearcat here!

Whats Up Stare GIF by NBA

On page 18 or so I mentioned how I am in Gainesville for the holiday weekend with my kids (oldest goes to UF) to see the FSU/UF game.

There are signs all over that tailgating cannot begin for the 7pm game until 6AM!!!!! It began at 6AM I assure you!

my tailgating is for Mullen and Cuse! Imagine tailgating for 13 hours???
Plenty of time to tailgate, hit WellNow for an IV, tailgate again and enjoy the game

This is the biggest moment for Syracuse football in my lifetime. What happens with this hire may well determine if we continue to play football at the highest level in future decades.

Kudos to John Wildhack, the SU administration and the SU boosters John has rallied to put together a package designed to land one of the best football coaches in the business.

I hope we are able to pull this off.

And if we so, I hope the fanbase responds with great support in terms of NIL donations and ticket purchases.

If we all work together, we can restore Syracuse to its rightful place as a major football power.

Let’s Go! Warm Damn Otto!
Agreed and great post. There are a ton of people who were dumping on JW, his abilities, etc. He has been supportive of building up the program and now corralling the donors to cover a buyout and upping the investment for new coach, staff and likely separately their support with Nil, shows that ADJW has his chit together on this football hire. As a STH I will be renewing and expanding my ticket count up with this hire and show of ieadership and getting donors on board.

I have a nugget from a FB alum that will get some thumbs up, so allow me to tie it in with this statement

As a Solvay resident of 25 years, it is unbelievably weird and hilarious that my hometown is discussed in this, of all threads. Solvay forever baby

“Mondays a big day [gator emoji]”
Can my avatar say “solvay fanatic”?

Admins please help :)

This is the biggest moment for Syracuse football in my lifetime. What happens with this hire may well determine if we continue to play football at the highest level in future decades.

Kudos to John Wildhack, the SU administration and the SU boosters John has rallied to put together a package designed to land one of the best football coaches in the business.

And if we so, I hope the fanbase responds with great support in terms of NIL donations and ticket purchases.

If we all work together, we can restore Syracuse to its rightful place as a major football power.

100% agree. If Mullen is hired I will start making a monthly donation to football via Orange United NIL.

Last edited:
I have a nugget from a FB alum that will get some thumbs up, so allow me to tie it in with this statement

As a Solvay resident of 25 years, it is unbelievably weird and hilarious that my hometown is discussed in this, of all threads. Solvay forever baby

“Mondays a big day [gator emoji]”
Tell Coach A thanks for the confirmation.

Yep, this is paying the entrance fee to not get relegated.

Get 85 wins over the next ten years and sell 95% capacity and the school has made the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.