Dan Mullen | Page 113 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
That discredits a lot of what we’ve heard. Add that Thamel doesn’t mention him and me thinks he may have just kicked the tires on this job.
One way to get your name back in the news

I dont think any insider said Mullen was going to be at Syracuse for the game. Just that he would be here today.

Wow. You must be a big fan.
Following Syracuse sports is being in an abusive relationship rn I travelled to VT and felt almost violated by that performance and going to Hawaii to watch that crap stunk too. I should have let my GF have her beach time when we played Gonzaga and went to watch the top 10 teams play each other at night looking back.

We have this small glimmer of hope for our fortunes to be reversed and to immediately get credibility and sit with the big boys.

I’ll give Chesney a chance as more of the same albeit a better version but if this falls through a bunch of us will be crushed. He joked about joining us on a national broadcast yesterday.

Just heard Wildhack on the pre-grame. He basically said a decision won't be made until a thorough interview process and all deliberations afterwards have been completed. Said that he is aware of the calendar (12/4 portal opening) but won't rush the process bc of it. Sounded like he's still deciding his choice.
Sounds like he is being PC and he does not wanna drop the knowledge. Go through the motions so it is done correctly! No doubt he understands any info that is leaked could have a horrible effect on todays game.. need to make a bowl.! I am 100% sure is #HeadCoachDanMullen.

Mullen pulled Kyle Pitts from Philly to Florida. I'm sure he will get his fair share of northeast recruits at Syracuse.
According to 247, Mullen wasn't the primary or secondary recruiter for Pitts.

True

He may well have been obligated to be on the halftime show today. Since it was unlikely he would attend the SU game anyhow, pretty easy for him to do the show and then travel to Syracuse later today.

Status
Not open for further replies.