Dan Mullen | Page 131 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not so fast. He could be the driver waiting at the airport. Previous stuff to not blow his cover. Cuz that wouldn't go well for him.

Ok. Now I'll have a pour...
He's not the driver, he's the porter at the airport. Sees everything.

Did the delivery guy have any insight on the Syracuse coaching search?
Of course he did, he just delivered a pie to the Chesney family in a downtown Syracuse hotel. They ordered pepperoni and sausage, extra cheese.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl that Mullen reached out to JW
No it’s better than that.

My freshman year roommate failed out, hadn't spoken to him in almost 20 years. But today he calls me up out of the blue and says his ex-girlfriend's brother's weed dealer was renting a car from Hertz in Syracuse over by Erie Boulevard and saw the craziest thing.

A limo pulls up, doesn't even come to a complete stop, and some dude gets tossed out of the back and they speed off. So this guy comes tumbling out, stands up, brushes himself off, and it's Bob Chesney.

Turns out he bombed the interview so bad they wouldn't even take him all the way to the airport. But jokes on them, ol Bob says, because on the way out he swiped a couple 44 jerseys for his kids.

Bob says he heard Mullen is going to coach rugby at BC, but Syracuse is making a big push for Urban Meyer. Of course, the old roommate's ex's brother was getting increasingly high as he relayed the story, so take it with a grain of salt.
Sounds Iike The Old Scout

Last edited:
Winning will bring excitement. He is a hell of a coach. Would I prefer Mullen? Hell yes, but Chesney is a very good coach
He doesn’t get the fan base excited I’m sorry he coached Holy Cross good for him but I don’t agree….and I really don’t think it ends well because he has to be able to recruit. We need a named coach, everything is different than it was for us to get back to where we were it’s so obviously. If not your going to see crowds like you did today I will always root for my team, but I don’t agree

If it’s not Mullen they’ll sell about 11 season tickets next year

I’m starting to think everyone declines and we get Nunzio

I’d rather have Nunzio.

Chesney would do nothing for me to go buy tickets. If it’s him I’ll take the wait and see approach and hope for the best.

Last edited:
Of course he did, he just delivered a pie to the Chesney family in a downtown Syracuse hotel. They ordered pepperoni and sausage, extra cheese.
Extra cheese? He's drowning his sorrows in cheese! Mullen it is!

Status
Not open for further replies.