Dan Mullen | Page 49 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thinking for a second could wildhack get both Mullin and Chesney? Is there a scenario where the offset w Florida gives Dan some wiggle room to allow SU to pay him Dino and for them to be exotic w the assistants

Mullin
Chesney asst hc/st/ne recruting
Addazio or Orgeron
Rodgers or P back as a consultant

Am I taking crazy pills? If wildhack loves Chesney wouldn’t this be absolute best case?

Just thinking for a second could wildhack get both Mullin and Chesney? Is there a scenario where the offset w Florida gives Dan some wiggle room to allow SU to pay him Dino and for them to be exotic w the assistants

Mullin
Addazio or Orgeron

Am I taking crazy pills? If wildhack loves Chesney wouldn’t this be absolute best case?
I doubt very much that Chesney would come here to be an ass't.

Mullin
Addazio or Orgeron

Can we have it all?
Maybe.
Man, I would love to get coach P back for a well-deserved swan song.

Thank you! There is no way that pbp guy says "anything orange" without discussing it with Dan prior to the game. No way.
Considering the Mullen mentions on twitter right now, it's possible it was unscripted. More fun to think otherwise though.

Status
Not open for further replies.