Dan Mullen | Page 52 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
What’s crazy was Trask was recruited by McElwain and wasn’t even a starter on his high school team (sat behind D’Eriq King). Mullen can really develop talent IMHO.
Good point

good god, I have no idea how good this guy could be for SU but after reading the posts here, this is me. I will light the novena, make it so.

Excited Mood GIF
Power Of Veto Spinning GIF by Big Brother

Two seconds after the ink is dry.
I don't like Thamel. But has not good but great sources. And we haven't heard a word about this from him.

Watching the BC/Miami game, I still think Hafley gets canned this year and they take Chesney.
Nuts not to beat BC at home this year. I’d really like to see us beat Wake and go bowling. Good for momentum.

It’d also be good if BC stays down for a while. It’s hard to have multiple northeast teams doing well simultaneously. Ditto for Pitt. I don’t like Shiano having any success at Rutgers.

Doesn't want to blow up sources. He'll probably get the first call before the ink is dry.
That would be fair but it isn't like it isn't already out there.

If true… holy cow!! He is 2nd all time in passing yards in the history of the SEC. That would solve our passing game issues if only for one year but wow. To good to be true with Will Rogers and Dan Mullen?
Not that efficient but hopefully that's just because they throw a lot of easy four years screens that don't get rewarded by the formula

Excitement about Rogers depends on the offense they put him in

Status
Not open for further replies.