Dan Mullen | Page 79 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are no losers if these are the choices. Exciting!

20231124_211228.jpg

In the past, new positional coaches met with recruits up to WEEKS before they were officially announced. Of this, I am certain. Recruits often find out first.. Not saying it would be the case here, but anything is possible. If he's signed, its a great opportunity for that, and I'd be surprised if he didn't want to meet them, in person.
Before playing their last regular season game?

Doesn't want to blow up sources. He'll probably get the first call before the ink is dry.
If not be in the room when the contract is signed. Pete Thamel is an SU Alum. Sports editor of The Daily Orange. First to report Dino fired. Interviewed JB in the hallway of last year's BB game at BC when JB said something like he can stay as long as he wants to.

Not for nothing - but a lot of these deals get hashed out in airport lounges. Wildhack might be in Boston.

Wait! You have ALL the Pappy’s? Pics or it isnt true
I’m in Rome, but live in DC. Pics will have to wait.

But yes, I have loads of bourbon. In fact there may be pictures on here from a few years ago. My bourbon collection is worth over $60K and that was based on pre-COVID pricing by the insurance agent that gave me a rider for my homeowners policy.

I’m in Rome, but live in DC. Pics will have to wait.

But yes, I have loads of bourbon. In fact there may be pictures on here from a few years ago. My bourbon collection is worth over $60K and that was based on pre-COVID pricing by the insurance agent that gave me a rider for my homeowners policy.
Legend

But why are you in Rome NY?

There has been no rumors that any other coach has even been on campus yet who else would they announce ?

I thought that they have interviewed Chesney, too. I could be wrong about that, but I think I saw that somewhere on the Twitter machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.