Dan Mullen | Page 89 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a little tidbit about when Mac was hired. SU flew in Ara Parseghian late at night in a helicopter and some thought he was going to be the next HC but he was only on the Hill to advise. True story.

So, is it possible Mullen is somebody Wildhack trusts to do the same?

I mean this is downtown Starkville, Mississippi. Come on..
76f4b6bd3dcf42017746b217d18bf982.jpg

That actually looks quite nice.

To the big donors that stepped up the last few days that are making this happen with Dan Mullen, I’m not sure who you are but I want to thank you for being a huge part of bringing Syracuse back to relevance again. You should be getting a standing ovation of gratitude.

Finally some juice back in the program, wanted the JMU coach but this is a great alternative. There have been a few coaches that had so so records at other places only to do fantastic at the new spot. Maryland coach comes to mind, Sonny Dykes when he was sucking at cal etc.

To the big donors that stepped up the last few days that are making this happen with Dan Mullen, I’m not sure who you are but I want to thank you for being a huge part of bringing Syracuse back to relevance again. You should be getting a standing ovation of gratitude.
You’re welcome. I just want us to be the best we can be

Here is a little tidbit about when Mac was hired. SU flew in Ara Parseghian late at night in a helicopter and some thought he was going to be the next HC but he was only on the Hill to advise. True story.

So, is it possible Mullen is somebody Wildhack trusts to do the same?
I thought about that. Tressel was here to advise during previous hire also.

I’m hearing that Mullen is a done deal and will finalize tomorrow with official announcement on Monday. For those interested, Chesney was the first to interview and did impress. Would have been the hire without Mullen’s interest and the willingness of big donors to step up to make the deal happen.
How done? The chesney thing lines up with what I heard. I still don’t fully believe the program is making this move. Unreal.

Still no signs that I can see of PJ’s heading to cuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom