Dan Mullen | Page 93 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn 93 pages? You people been really getting after this.
1700919637426.png

Dan Mullen has only had a few recruiting classes, as a HC that we’re really even remotely close to where we finish typically. Granted, lot of SEC bias, so his classes were definitely inflated. But on the recruiting front, I don’t think we’d do better with any other candidate.

Below is Rivals and a cumulative that covers most of his MSU time. At Florida he was Top 15 ever year, and top 10 twice.

View attachment 233680View attachment 233681
The way I look at it, we’re not going to get top classes with Mullen either, but as long as we’re not 62nd in the country and dead last in the ACC every year, there will be improvement and we should win more. Plus, if he’s the coach we believe he can be, hopefully we do pull some game ready kids from the portal instead of overrated hs players castoff from P3 teams. If these two things come together, we don’t need top 25 classes to beat BC, Pitt, Wake, etc and get to a solid 8-4, while still dreaming of double digit win seasons.

I'll admit, i don't know anything about how private jet travel is booked. Do you make a call like Arnold, "get me the choppa" and you simply get to airport and go? Whatever the case, I see nothing due to arrive to SYR from the Bos/NH area airports on the books, currently

View attachment 233682
There are some planes that have requested to block their tracking on these sites. You have to pay for other premium features usually to see or locate them in other ways. For example - corporate owned jets are usually private for confidential reasons. However there are other services that still let you see them as ultimately a lot of it is public data that is accumulated by folks with tracking devices across the US. I simplified this quite a bit and didn’t explain it right but long way of saying there’s no guarantee it shows up on FlightAware.

I could listen to Eddie O speak for hours with that gravelly voice. Of course, I wouldn't understand a word he said, but still...
He really in a short time built a fantastic interior line w the orangemen.

Ed comes to SU I assume his son is coming too. Having the Rajun Cajun in CNY would push our shot at top 25 classes higher

Can we just move the Game day chat here? I don’t think I can refresh two pages with this much action.
Why?
If there was to be an announcement, it would be at a press conference called by Wildhack.
If there was to be a press conference, Wildhack would have scheduled it.
If a press conference was scheduled, the media would be all over it.
The media has said nothing.
Therefore, there is no announcement today.
Back to game day.

There are some planes that have requested to block their tracking on these sites. You have to pay for other premium features usually to see or locate them in other ways. For example - corporate owned jets are usually private for confidential reasons. However there are other services that still let you see them as ultimately a lot of it is public data that is accumulated by folks with tracking devices across the US. I simplified this quite a bit and didn’t explain it right but long way of saying there’s no guarantee it shows up on FlightAware.
"Check the tower logs for christ sakes!"
a-few-good-men-jack-nicholson-nathan-jessup.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online