Dan Mullen | Page 103 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best part of this is there is no way we’re dumping $5-6m on Mullen and then skimping on the staff. Would love to see the assistant pool and who he would bring in. I hope he keeps Nunzio. The rest would probably become casualties.
Any guesses on who he might bring in? I assume he’s not coming unless he has budget to assemble a very solid staff.

Any guesses on who he might bring in? I assume he’s not coming unless he has budget to assemble a very solid staff.
No idea but that would be my assumption as well. Bringing in Ed O as a rehabilitation project and keeping Nunzio will really help recruiting if it’s pre natty title Ed O. Will be very interesting to say the least.

JW and everyone involved realizes how big a decision this is. If we get this right, and from my perspective hiring Mullen is probably our best chance at doing so, then we have a seat at the table moving forward.
A viable, winning program in the state of NY is a factor. Period.
Also would give us a better chance to jump ship to one of the super conferences when Clemson and FSU leave the ACC.

Remember watching Jim in the cotton bowl, the 59 team, Ben's glory years, then
another great time with Mac, and P.
Really was beginning to think at 77 would never see Syracuse back up there again.
Hopefully this will be a 3rd great time in my life for SU football.
Jim who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors