Dan Mullen | Page 104 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prediction….

Leaked tonight
Confirmed tomorrow
Introduced Monday
It would be leaked tonight, so its known news tomorrow for all the football shows and news scrolls.

also so he doesn’t back door us and take the Michigan St job or something.

wildhack confirms it with a coffee in his pajamas tomorrow AM.

presser Monday

It would be leaked tonight, so its known news tomorrow for all the football shows and news scrolls.

also so he doesn’t back door us and take the Michigan St job or something.

wildhack confirms it with a coffee in his pajamas tomorrow AM.

presser Monday
Was pretty much my thoughts too. Won’t be officially announced but in my head i’m almost expecting a leak tonight.

I know it sounds dumb but is it possible to have NIL donation jars at each gate? Throw in a buck. And round up to the next dollar at concession stands.

Put tablets with card swipers all over the place in the dome with a proshot vid that screams "donate nil here"... Options for single donations with crafty upsell messaging for monthly subscriptions. School charges the collective $1 a tablet per year as display advertising to make it technically 3rd party advertising and not school-sponsored...

Wow what a development. I’d be fine with either but if this was the result of the SU administration not green lighting Mullen, heads need to roll
i dont think any of the insiders have positioned the board and boosters as anything but supportive for mullen. Needs to be mutual interest though.

This is the biggest moment for Syracuse football in my lifetime. What happens with this hire may well determine if we continue to play football at the highest level in future decades.

Kudos to John Wildhack, the SU administration and the SU boosters John has rallied to put together a package designed to land one of the best football coaches in the business.

I hope we are able to pull this off.

And if we so, I hope the fanbase responds with great support in terms of NIL donations and ticket purchases.

If we all work together, we can restore Syracuse to its rightful place as a major football power.

Let’s Go! Warm Damn Otto!
You are spot on as usual, sutomcat. This has been my greatest concern ever since the recent realignment began.

I am heartened that we are trying to go big. Even if we miss on Mullen it means Wildhack has everyone all in on stepping up.
I am good with Chesney, Cignetti, Mendenhall, Candle and a couple of others if we give them the NIL support they need.

Syverud and Wildhack are doing a great job and we won't lose for lack of trying. Check book is ready!

One thing is for sure - Chesney is now a hot name!

Put tablets with card swipers all over the place in the dome with a proshot vid that screams "donate nil here"... Options for single donations with crafty upsell messaging for monthly subscriptions. School charges the collective $1 a tablet per year as display advertising to make it technically 3rd party advertising and not school-sponsored...
And add a coupon for 1$ off dome beer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors