Dan Mullen | Page 110 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is true. A coach like Chesney who wants to be a Major conference HC may well ned to be an assistant for a Major conferenced school first. I think Mullen is the type who see value in hiring such a coach to maximize his staff.

Even if that were true I would imagine he would hold out for a coordinator spot at a bigger program rather than risk it on SU.

I’d be fine with either as HC

the question comes down to this. Is Mullen in Syracuse right now? Because if he isn't, it isn't happening.
I would agree with this take, especially if Chesney is in fact there. There had been a lot of speculation on here yesterday that Mullen was coming back today. But no one from the board has spotted him as of yet. If he is at the Dome, I am assuming he will be in Wildhack's box. So if any of you attending the game that sit on the same side could look into the box, it would be greatly appreciated (probably by many on here).

i wanted to be the first to post we have come full circle, back in 1991 when we ran Florida out of the building and made spurrier never want to leave Florida again for an out of conference game, to Hiring a former Florida coach to lead us back to that same prominence again, I hope this happens. If you never saw this kind of play at the dome or the type of speed we use to have you missed out. One of the loudest times i ever seen at the dome.

Off-Topic: Need to resurrect and update THOSE jerseys - real FOOTBALL jerseys!

Last edited:
I would agree with this take, especially if Chesney is in fact there. There had been a lot of speculation on here yesterday that Mullen was coming back today. But no one from the board has spotted him as of yet. If he is at the Dome, I am assuming he will be in Wildhack's box. So if any of you attending the game that sit on the same side could look into the box, it would be greatly appreciated (probably by many on here).
I wouldn't expect anyone here to have seen him at this point. I would think he would be in meetings with people in the admin. If he is in fact at Syracuse.

I wouldn't expect anyone here to have seen him at this point. I would think he would be in meetings with people in the admin. If he is in fact at Syracuse.
Yeah, makes sense.

I just learned minutes ago that Dan has property in the same neighborhood as my parents (Lake Oconee - Georgia). Maybe I can convince my Dad to take a ride over to his house to see if he's anywhere to be seen.

Then either is Chesney, right?
That’s correct. We should expect focus on the game anyways. They have normal stuff to do. And if it was Mullen he could be coming in later today or tomorrow. They wouldn’t do a presser till Monday.

That’s correct. We should expect focus on the game anyways. They have normal stuff to do. And if it was Mullen he could be coming in later today or tomorrow. They wouldn’t do a presser till Monday.
You might think he would like to meet the recruits.

I would be flat out stunned if a coaching candidate is at the game. That just doesn’t seem appropriate.
You only show up if you’ve signed. And that’s still an IF.

I would be flat out stunned if a coaching candidate is at the game. That just doesn’t seem appropriate.
"Stunned"? I want him on the sideline even if he didn't take the job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom