Dan Mullen | Page 120 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
1700952496315.png

Anyone else just super pumped to watch a SU football game again and not think we have to lose so we don’t retain the wrong coach? I know it’s a weird thing to say but just knew deep down Dino wasn’t the guy and him winning = more sub .500 acc mediocricity
Facts.

Francois Nolton is in the portal but he just started following Dan.
I mean with what has been shared and all the players following Mullen I think we should still be pretty positive here. Again chit can change but I think it's just now under some wraps maybe while final details get hammered out. I am not worried about BC talk and Miss State is going another direction. So until something concrete comes out, I think we are still good with Mullen.

Can anyone give a one sentence update summarizing this thread? Sarcasm is welcome.
Dan Mullen isn’t coming here.

Edit: it seems that the “sarcasm is welcome” bit didn’t give away this comment’s context. I’ll spell it out right here: I’m Dan Mullen’s dog’s cotillian instructor. He told me he is going to be co-head coach at BC and Rutgers.

Last edited:
I mean with what has been shared and all the players following Mullen I think we should still be pretty positive here. Again chit can change but I think it's just now under some wraps maybe while final details get hammered out. I am not worried about BC talk and Miss State is going another direction. So until something concrete comes out, I think we are still good with Mullen.
Yeah I’m still pretty convinced and hopeful DM is the guy.

A bunch of our guys who probably didn’t know who Dan Mullen was before this week all of a sudden start following him on X? Sure coach!
How many players are following ches?

Status
Not open for further replies.