Dan Mullen | Page 128 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
although one was certain he would be here today which he isn’t. That could have been a change in plans or just bad sources.

I live in St. Louis, where Enterprise is headquartered. I’m pretty sure that franchising rental agencies is not how their business model works. The company owns everything.
Spot on.

IMG_4064.jpeg

Why would Chesney be at a car rental? I would hope SU provides a car and or a driver for the highest paid employee if he’s the guy.
Logical explanation is this guy is the driver. Although. His handle, WAS associated with a bunch of football coaches on twitter. Account deleted, but in the @'s of coaches.

Again. We're not Karen's. We're stalkers.

My heart can’t take many more ups and downs. Been refreshing all day, and if I spend any more time on this and it doesn’t happen I’m gonna be so bummed. I think I just have to put the phone down (at least for the night) and just walk away. Who am I kidding!!! Just refreshed again

My heart can’t take many more ups and downs. Been refreshing all day, and if I spend any more time on this and it doesn’t happen I’m gonna be so bummed. I think I just have to put the phone down (at least for the night) and just walk away. Who am I kidding!!! Just refreshed again
I tried talking myself into Chesney. I can’t, just seems that mold of “nice guy” we constantly always hire.

I leave for the tailgate and and the game on page 92 , and come home to page 128? wt…..f did I miss?
Not much. Just circular worrying by everyone. Potential news that might be trolling, or real. No one knows

follow the follows… that’s all I have really learned from board sleuths over the years

Don’t do it… this is our lotto ticket and we are just waiting on the power ball number!! Stay strong.

(Refreshes bourbon pour.. and page)

Your buddy’s brother runs an enterprise company in Syracuse and that got you close enough to Chesney to be around his family during all this? (Just going off your first ever post.)
In another post at 5:58 PM he writes: “Bob Chesney is staying overnight, per trusted sources. Wife is traveling in as this is posted. Sorry boys.”

So how exactly is kprb212 with the Chesney family if Bob is in Syracuse and the wife is on her way to Syracuse? Me thinks the troll has been busted.

In another post at 5:58 PM he writes: “Bob Chesney is staying overnight, per trusted sources. Wife is traveling in as this is posted. Sorry boys.”

So how exactly is kprb212 with the Chesney family if Bob is in Syracuse and the wife is on her way to Syracuse? Me thinks the troll has been busted.
He was in town, decided ehhh why not I’ll catch a ride with the wife and kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom