Dan Mullen | Page 159 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.
If one was to start reading this post from the first post at 9am. When would one finish? My feeling is never. It is infinitely expanding like the universe.
And there is the paradox:
1. Can't hire the coach until due diligence is completed.
2. Due diligence requires all relevant info to be reviewed, including this thread.
3. This thread will not end until after the coach is hired, if ever.

He just isn’t, right in the head
Mullen!

1701012793643.gif

Feel free to post your response to Mullen's recent tweet.

Report or tweet? Very different. Hell, his “source” could be a poster on Syracusefan.

I hope it’s Mullen. But right now, all bets are off.
Just says an unnamed source. Sladeks pretty good. I doubt he’s quoting message boards. I’m not one for circumstantial evidence but there is a lot here

Just throwing this out there, total speculation on my end. Is it at all possible that one of Mullen's stipulations for taking the job is that he needs "X" amount of NIL $$ guaranteed per year in order to be able to compete. Could the delay be ADJW reaching out to Alumni/Donors and getting firm commitments on this before anyone signs anything?

Thamel who always gets big scoops can’t get info on the SU hire but syracusefan.com has almost 4000 posts of insider info…. This thread proves that nothing is completely on lockdown and if it is on lockdown everything in this thread is b.s.

It is weird Thamel has nothing.
Do we have insider info? Don't we have 160 pages based predominately on the Vegas line moving, Mullen being spotted on campus, and some jokes on ESPN?

As far as I know, the only people claiming to have insider info are people with connections to franchise owners at Enterprise Rent-a-Car, which we now know doesn't franchise out locations. Things we never would have known if not for the Dan Mullen to 'Cuse saga! Wonder what we'll learn today?

Yeah, I'm all for having fun but at this point the random posts w/out clarification are kind of annoying.
Or maybe I'm just hung over...which I am, and getting a little salty in my old age.
Remember guys, sarcasm font is your friend!!!
The number of "insiders" with sources has apparently grown by a factor of 5 in this thread only.

Just throwing this out there, total speculation on my end. Is it at all possible that one of Mullen's stipulations for taking the job is that he needs "X" amount of NIL $$ guaranteed per year in order to be able to compete. Could the delay be ADJW reaching out to Alumni/Donors and getting firm commitments on this before anyone signs anything?
The problem with that is that would have leaked out. You can't call that many people and not have one of them say something about it.

Do we have insider info? Don't we have 160 pages based predominately on the Vegas line moving, Mullen being spotted on campus, and some jokes on ESPN?

As far as I know, the only people claiming to have insider info are people with connections to franchise owners at Enterprise Rent-a-Car, which we now know doesn't franchise out locations. Things we never would have known if not for the Dan Mullen to 'Cuse saga! Wonder what we'll learn today?
...whether a watched pot ever boils.

It was an information competiton between trannys, Corey Cuse, Dan Tortora and some guy who owns an Enterprise Rent-a-Car franchise. This feels like a Howard Stern episode.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors