Dan Mullen | Page 205 | Syracusefan.com

Dan Mullen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry to be the one to end the thread…
sam elliott GIF by The Orchard Films

I know this is going to be a big let down for everyone. If it was someone on the board of trustees/administrators at the school who vetoed and not Mullen that walked away, heads should roll.

That being said, I would be thrilled with Bob Chesney and whoever the next head coach is- don’t let the frustration of not landing Mullen out on the new guy. Chesney can get us to the promised land if we buy in

So what now? Chesney knows he was not the first choice and maybe just has to wait a year to go to BC. I’m upset, flummoxed, angry, pissed off and a little gassy.

I’m going to bed. And by Tuesday I’ll be welcoming new head coach Jaime Elizondo.

I know this is going to be a big let down for everyone. If it was someone on the board of trustees/administrators at the school who vetoed and not Mullen that walked away, heads should roll.

That being said, I would be thrilled with Bob Chesney and whoever the next head coach is- don’t let the frustration of not landing Mullen out on the new guy. Chesney can get us to the promised land if we buy in
Not sold on a guy with no P5 experience for such a crucial hire. The main reason is we need an influx of good coaches and talent now, which Dan would have brought. I will support the guy, but I feel like this is going all in with a 2-7 offsuit hand. If he does not win immediately the fan base will completely lose interest. That being said, we don't know for certain Bob is the hire.

I liked Chesney before the Mullen stuff heated up to lava hot, and I still like him. But I think SU has come to play big boy football, so I have no idea what’s going to happen next. It would be odd to go from Mullen to Chesney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom