Daoust on the DL | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Daoust on the DL

so much potential in those 2. especially Williams with that size and agility. it would be a shame to see it wasted

It's a bit disappointing that WW reported in such awful shape. You would think that with all of his work to get to SU and the opportunity in front of him that he would have gotten to a decent weight. I expected he would need time in the S&C program to be at 100%, but to hear everyone say he still has a bunch of weight to lose is frustrating.

It's a bit disappointing that WW reported in such awful shape. You would think that with all of his work to get to SU and the opportunity in front of him that he would have gotten to a decent weight. I expected he would need time in the S&C program to be at 100%, but to hear everyone say he still has a bunch of weight to lose is frustrating.
You're making the assumption that the kid has self discipline. If that was the case he would have been here 3 years ago (or 1 year ago).

Last edited:
You're right Whitey. My mistake for sure- you just hope that after taking so long that a kid would recognize and appreciate it enough to be ready. In all likelihood he's Z Jones' replacement (if we are lucky) and not Bromley's replacement next year

I wouldn't be surprised to see a lot of 3-4 defense this year.

I would think with so many spread offenses we run a lot of okie. I would love to see Simmons, sugar bear, and zeke all in to pressure the QB.

Sometimes kids come into college programs with no real idea what it means to be in shape for major college football. Let's see how he adapts to being coached in nutrition, weights, speed, etc. before we call him undisciplined.

He has 5 more months to get into shape, plenty of time.