Darius Beasley vs Cole Swider one on one | Syracusefan.com

Darius Beasley vs Cole Swider one on one

GooseMutt

All Conference
Who wins? Watching their tapes I noticed Baez has a great handle and loves to attack the rim. He passes like a guard and makes all his teammates better. D converges on him and he dishes it. Great feel for the game. He also has a sweet stroke and can shoot the three. Cole will occasionally drive to the rim but doesn't finish at the rim. He is a decent rebounder and gets to the right spot with very good timing. His three is automatic if left alone but I don't see him getting his teammates involved like Baez does. Swider s dribbling seems adequate but not nearly as good as Baez. Swider spends a lot of his time outside the three point like waiting for the ball. Baez is all over the place making plays.

If they were to play one on one to 15 I believe Baez wins 15-11. My opinion.

ELMORE.jpg

Who wins? Watching their tapes I noticed Baez has a great handle and loves to attack the rim. He passes like a guard and makes all his teammates better. D converges on him and he dishes it. Great feel for the game. He also has a sweet stroke and can shoot the three. Cole will occasionally drive to the rim but doesn't finish at the rim. He is a decent rebounder and gets to the right spot with very good timing. His three is automatic if left alone but I don't see him getting his teammates involved like Baez does. Swider s dribbling seems adequate but not nearly as good as Baez. Swider spends a lot of his time outside the three point like waiting for the ball. Baez is all over the place making plays.

Love your enthusiasm here, but you need to get outside more.

BTW, who is Beasley and would we care if he is playing Swider one on one?

Possession, and Baze gets the ball first it's 11-0. Swider first, he hits a few jumpers then it's like 11-3, Baze. He's on another level.

Adjust to 15. Didn't read that.

javier-baez-0824.jpg

I don't know, I think Swider beats Baez quite easily in a hoops game one on one...

Their teams are in the same pool at Peach Jam next week. Might make the trip over to see them both play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom