Darius Hamilton | Syracusefan.com

Darius Hamilton

sounds like RU. Caroo didn't make the trip to Miami, but Hamilton did.

Banks in the Raritan? Really?!?!?! lol These announcers...

Savon Huggins Part 2, kid has no idea what hes in for.

We've seen this movie before. The kings of February. Savon Huggins, anyone?

Maybe Hamilton can line can line up in the wildcat as well...lol

Hamilton has repeatedly stated how important it was to get back at SMU for spelling his name wrong on a recruiting letter.

He wants to rip into Howard and Norfolk State, too. The horror that awaits all those DII teams is nearly unspeakable.

Hamilton has repeatedly stated how important it was to get back at SMU for spelling his name wrong on a recruiting letter.
But, but, but, didn't anybody tell him? Rutgers is headed to the B1G . . . or ACC . . . or Big 12 . . . . and he won't have the opportunity to play SMU . . . . . .

But, but, but, didn't anybody tell him? Rutgers is headed to the B1G . . . or ACC . . . or Big 12 . . . . and he won't have the opportunity to play SMU . . . . . .

These kids don't pay attention to that stuff and the Rutgers staff is no doubt still selling a jump to the B1G or Big12. No doubt about it. There will be a bit of a lag before their recruiting starts to fall off. Once all of the big conference teams are gone and the prospects of going to a real conference wane, it will be much more difficult to reel in big players. It will happen though. 2006 will end up being their heyday.

Savon Huggins Part 2, kid has no idea what hes in for.
huggins very well could wind up being a bust. but being a true freshman, don't you think he should get another season or two before declaring it one way or another?

huggins very well could wind up being a bust. but being a true freshman, don't you think he should get another season or two before declaring it one way or another?

I am not saying Huggins wont be a good player but I have to laugh when RU fans are reacting like they just signed LT reincarnated in Hamilton. They put ridiculous expectations on there star recruits theres no way that kid can live up to the hype and hes 6 months from even stepping on campus.

I am not saying Huggins wont be a good player but I have to laugh when RU fans are reacting like they just signed LT reincarnated in Hamilton. They put ridiculous expectations on there star recruits theres no way that kid can live up to the hype and hes 6 months from even stepping on campus.
fair enough, but don't you think 'cuse fans would be equally thrilled if you signed a nationally sought after high school prospect? i don't think it's just rutgers fans that put high expectations on their recruits.

fair enough, but don't you think 'cuse fans would be equally thrilled if you signed a nationally sought after high school prospect? i don't think it's just rutgers fans that put high expectations on their recruits.
I saw quite a bit of talk about Dodd winning the Heisman this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RDembowski

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom