Class of 2014 - Darius Wade | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Darius Wade

Delaware has been very good to us.

In a perfect world (i.e. players honor their verbals), I wonder how many QB's the staff will take this year. This makes me wonder how secure we are with Long.

In a perfect world (i.e. players honor their verbals), I wonder how many QB's the staff will take this year. This makes me wonder how secure we are with Long.

i think if last year taught them anything you never can be too secure. especially now that we are in the mix with top bcs schools you have to bring in whoever you can and sort it all out later. also shows the different philosophies between last years staff and the new one.

I think it has more to do with the fact that QBs are usually your best athletes on the field and understand the playbook; so why not go after multiple QBs. The one that doesn't work out, find a place for him to contribute.

This kid has Impressive written all over him!

He throws a nice ball. Has great speed coming out from the pocket, a lot of shiftiness.

With one quarterback already in the fold, Syracuse might not be done looking for signal callers in their 2014 class. They hosted Middletown (DE) QB Darius Wade over the weekend, and he recapped his visit with ...

I'll have to catch him in game action this year. One of the (rare) pluses of living in Delaware. Tape looks real good, but, of course, always consider the level of competition.

Over the years Rutgers and Maryland have plucked a few gems from the First State.

I would also add that many of Wade's highlights are against some of the better competition in the state (Concord, Hodson, Newark, Salesianum, William Penn., St. Mark's)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom