Daryl Johnston at Practice Today | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Daryl Johnston at Practice Today

Remember neck rolls? Nothing looked more bad a$$ than a FB, or LB wearing a neck roll.
#bringbacktheneckroll
Seriously. You'd think they would be somewhat helpful concussion wise.

Just got back from the letterwinner dinner, and then drinking at the Sheraton with many including Daryl Johnston and his wife. Very nice guy. We gave him an alumni pin, and he is going to wear it on the NFL Sunday broadcast he is doing... Packers game. He gave a talk to the players at practice today. He also said his favorite game of all time that he played in was the SU v W. Va. game for the undefeated season. He said this game ranks higher over all of his NFL games including the super bowl games. He said you had to be there to understand why he picks that game.

In my opinion the two greatest FBs in the history of the game played at Syracuse University - Larry Csonka and Daryl Johnston.
jim nance --is a close ---i am not sure he was as good a blocker

Once again, I think we forget just how magnificent the Syracuse University Football Tradition really is.

We have a proud heritage.

And we ought to start thinking of our program as a cornerstone college program - and acting the same way.
The Moose is a magnificent beast .

Did Derrick Coleman and Daryl Johnston really throw down one time, or is that just an urban legend?

Yup. Ex players hands are messed up. Look at Anthony Munoz
Something is seriously wrong with Moose Johnsons's pinky in the photo
anthony-munoz-finger.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors