Day 10 Camp 8/11/2014 Tweets, Articles, Photos and Video | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Day 10 Camp 8/11/2014 Tweets, Articles, Photos and Video

That's comical. Our interior DLine I fear will be this teams undoing so I pray he's good enough to be one and done. He's playing behind defensive ends at tackle right now.
Don't knock Zeke at DT. I think he's going to be out of the mold of Deon Goggins, only better.

OrangeinBoston said:
My guess is he's finding camp a little too tough for his liking.

Possibly...but he did a lot of work to get where he is.

NFL camps aren't a walk in the park.

I would be in the same boat with you except in 2010 we had a top 15 defense in the country with Anthony Perkins, Bud Tribbey and Andrew Lewis as our top 3 DTs. Bromley was just a true freshman.

Wish Raymon could play - and/or Williams was a one-and-done - but I think Crume, Sloan, Coleman with a little Isaiah Johnson sprinkled in is on par with what we had in 2010.

Agreed.

bnoro said:
You don't know whats going on so speculation only hurts Alin.

His tweets are worrisome. Wishing him the best.

I would be in the same boat with you except in 2010 we had a top 15 defense in the country with Anthony Perkins, Bud Tribbey and Andrew Lewis as our top 3 DTs. Bromley was just a true freshman.

Wish Raymon could play - and/or Williams was a one-and-done - but I think Crume, Sloan, Coleman with a little Isaiah Johnson sprinkled in is on par with what we had in 2010.

Those three dts all came in with some offers and Perkins was from DeMatha if I remember correctly. We have Crume and a bunch of untested under recruited kids and then when Crume and doghouse Sloan are out wih injuries we move ends inside. It's not a good sign.

✈️Alin Edouard #10✈️‏@SelfMade_Alin 2h
NOSE ON THIS PLAYBOOK
1f3c8.png
#MAJORCOMEBACK

As I said, hope all is well and he's able to do what's best for him.

Examples? Not saying you are wrong, I'm just curious
The guy just puts captions about how his life will change in a year. Seen a couple of them. I hope he has a killer season but I just get the feeling that he would walk even for a low draft grade. Lets see how the season plays out first

The guy just puts captions about how his life will change in a year. Seen a couple of them. I hope he has a killer season but I just get the feeling that he would walk even for a low draft grade. Lets see how the season plays out first
Good for him. He seems to be only going to college because he has to in order to get to the NFL. Look at the college athlete arrest and academic failings. Colleges are fitting square pegs in a round hole for the sake of wins.

@MinkNate
Nas Howard suspended from team. Will not travel to Fort Drum. Will meet with Shafer when team returns.

@ccarlsononSU
Shafer: Nas Howard suspended indefinitely from team w/ goal being get him back after Fort Drum.

sounds like Shafer and my definition of"indefinitely" differ.
Sounds like Carlson needs to look up the definition of indefinitely. Coach gave him a suspension of an undefined length. Therefore, coach will decide more after having a meeting with him. Sounds like it meets the criteria for indefinite to me.

Sounds like Carlson needs to look up the definition of indefinitely. Coach gave him a suspension of an undefined length. Therefore, coach will decide more after having a meeting with him. Sounds like it meets the criteria for indefinite to me.
that was my comment. Not Carlson's. I stand by it!

that was my comment. Not Carlson's. I stand by it!
Oh ok. You don't think making a decision about whether to lift the suspension following a meeting is indefinite? What makes it indefinite?

I was skeptical the moment he left the team... hope my skepticism is off base.

yesterday he tweeted that he is studying the playbook. i think he intends on coming back.

Oh ok. You don't think making a decision about whether to lift the suspension following a meeting is indefinite? What makes it indefinite?

i think shafer used word indefinite

i think shafer used word indefinite
He did. The discussion is what that actually means. When HCSS said he hopes to have Howard back after their meeting following Fort Drum, Whitey23 said they must have different definitions of what indefinite means. To me what HCSS said matches the definition, an undefined length of time. I'm wondering what his definition is.

If he is dealing with a family crisis it's one thing, however, if he is homesick or has some other personal problem, I don't see how he doesn't lose respect in the locker room. The rest of the guys are at Ft. Drum, working hard, and he is missing.

There is no way to tell what is going on! Therefore speculating on how his peers will perceive him makes no sense. It's been said a thousand times let it play out. He seems to be reading his playbook. Other than that there is nothing to guess at.

If he is dealing with a family crisis it's one thing, however, if he is homesick or has some other personal problem, I don't see how he doesn't lose respect in the locker room. The rest of the guys are at Ft. Drum, working hard, and he is missing.
Shafer said it was a family situation so you should probably stop making up things like that he's homesick.