Day 12 Camp (Ft. Drum) 8/13/2014 Tweets,Articles,Photos,Video | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Day 12 Camp (Ft. Drum) 8/13/2014 Tweets,Articles,Photos,Video

Big guns
1f1fa-1f1f8.png
#CampLife #fortdrum pic.twitter.com/NsyHkox5UU

Denzel Ward

I can see it now... instead of running through the tunnel, how awesome would it be if they came out in formation lead by Sgt's. from Fort Drum. The drum line keeping cadence. Although, from the video it looks like some of them would have to practice. It didn't take us long as freshmen ROTC cadets. I think this man would approve.
Schwartzwalder1.jpg
Schwartzwalder2.jpg

Maybe it's just me, but Custis looks 1. Lean 2. Like he has the longest arms I've ever seen.

Phil D'Abbraccio‏@PhilDAbb 3m
Again, kept my eye on the defense during open practice today. The LBs pushed the sled around a bit and the DBs worked on red-zone defense.

Phil D'Abbraccio‏@PhilDAbb 2m
DB coach Fred Reed was teaching his group to throw their hands up as soon as the man they're covering does the same on fades in the endzone.

Stephen Bailey‏@Stephen_Bailey1 14m
Freshman QB AJ Long was high on a couple throws.

Bu89V6GIMAEG9_S.jpg:large

Brian Dwyer‏@Brian_TWCNews 12m
What does #SU QB Terrell Hunt @Rel_Hunt10 want to do most this Fort Drum week (away from football)? Shoot @Coach_Shafer with a paintball.

Phil D'Abbraccio‏@PhilDAbb 10m
Terrel Hunt was asked what he wants to take away from Fort Drum. "I definitely want to shoot coach Shafer in paintball."

Jesse Dougherty‏@dougherty_jesse 10m
Shafer said that the 1s won't play much in the scrimmage on Thursday, and that depth chart clarity should come out of it.

Brian Dwyer‏@Brian_TWCNews 9m
#SU Head Coach Scott Shafer @Coach_Shafer says 1's will get a bit I time during Thursday night's scrimmage... But wants to see 2's and 3's.

Brian Dwyer‏@Brian_TWCNews 11m
#SU OL Sean Hickey says he's amazed at the growth of this team since practice started. Says Terrell Hunt is starting to gel with OL.

Jesse Dougherty‏@dougherty_jesse 6m
Steve Ishmael on the Ft. Drum experience: "Just a grind every day. We're just grinding."

Jesse Dougherty‏@dougherty_jesse 22s
Shafer on Custis playing some TE today: "We’ve been moving him around. He’s a big kid, might be growing into some of those things."

Stephen Bailey‏@Stephen_Bailey1 35s
Scott Shafer said Custis has been working at both WR and TE through camp, made a nice catch-and-run in the closed portion of practice today.