Day 17 Camp 8/18/2014 Tweets, Articles, Photos, Videos | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Day 17 Camp 8/18/2014 Tweets, Articles, Photos, Videos

Phil D'Abbraccio‏@PhilDAbb now
Shafer on Alin Edouard, who has yet to join the team: "Hell yeah, he'll be here... Whenever he tells me he's ready."

Stephen Bailey‏@Stephen_Bailey1 17s
Shafer said freshman QB Alin Edouard is definitely coming. No timetable, but program "will be behind him all the way."

Phil D'Abbraccio‏@PhilDAbb now
Shafer on Alin Edouard, who has yet to join the team: "Hell yeah, he'll be here... Whenever he tells me he's ready."

Stephen Bailey‏@Stephen_Bailey1 17s
Shafer said freshman QB Alin Edouard is definitely coming. No timetable, but program "will be behind him all the way."

Great-Now hopefully this issue can be left Alin

Coach Shafer really happy with Sam Rodgers being recognized as captain. Says he's a strong Christian who gives back to the community

Shafer on Hickey: selfless man who plays the game the way it is meant to be played

Shafer on Lynch: excellent student who has done a great job leading the linebacker group and the defensive group

T-Bird ‏@ZThebner 6m
How do you fit 8 student football managers and an absurd amount of equipment in a van? This is how! #BestInTheNation
BvW1L1IIYAAdeMz.jpg

what is up with the syracuse athletic site this year? In the past they have had the PC, highlights, and interviews with players and coaches. This year have they done much of anything or I just not seeing it since i stopped paying for lack of content?

what is up with the syracuse athletic site this year? In the past they have had the PC, highlights, and interviews with players and coaches. This year have they done much of anything or I just not seeing it since i stopped paying for lack of content?

I believe that a majority of them have been posted in all the camp threads.

Brian Higgins‏@BrianHigginsSU 14s
.@Coach_Shafer just announced captains: Cam Lynch, Prince-Tyson Gulley, Sean Hickey & Sam Rodgers

chris carlson‏@ccarlsononSU 48s
#Syracuse captains are Sean Hickey, Sam Rodgers, Tyson-Gulley and Cam Lynch. Shafer very pleased team would vote Rodgers.

Stephen Bailey‏@Stephen_Bailey1 2m
Shafer said 20 players received votes, 14 multiple votes.
Anybody else finding it a little surprising that Sam Rodgers, the Long Snapper was voted a team captain? Good for him, it's just that you don't usually find LS winning captain-ships.

Stephen Bailey‏@Stephen_Bailey1 2m
Shafer said 20 players received votes, 14 multiple votes.

Assuming you couldn't vote for yourself this is impressive. Says a lot about the players on this team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom