Day 4 Camp 8/5/2014 Tweets, Photos, Articles and Video | Syracusefan.com

Day 4 Camp 8/5/2014 Tweets, Photos, Articles and Video

http://www.syracuse.com/orangefootball/index.ssf/2014/08/ashton_broyld_syracuse_football.html

"Broyld said since this time last year — when he was working out at H-back — his conditioning and comfort level have improved exponentially.
"I'm about 1,000 times more comfortable," Broyld said on Monday. "I was lazy. I hated to run. Now I'm getting used to it and it's fun."
So what is the junior focusing on this training camp?
"Just controlling my emotions," Broyld said. "Just not letting bad plays get to me. If I make a mistake, just throw it out the window."

http://www.syracuse.com/orangefootball/index.ssf/2014/08/ashton_broyld_syracuse_football.html

"Broyld said since this time last year — when he was working out at H-back — his conditioning and comfort level have improved exponentially.
"I'm about 1,000 times more comfortable," Broyld said on Monday. "I was lazy. I hated to run. Now I'm getting used to it and it's fun."
So what is the junior focusing on this training camp?
"Just controlling my emotions," Broyld said. "Just not letting bad plays get to me. If I make a mistake, just throw it out the window."

Making the same transition that Boldin did. Similar stature. If his hands keep improving, look out. Physical, powerful WR, speed/agile Slot guy. West is the vet, solid, not spectacular. Missing ingredient is the guy who can take the top off of the coverage.

CuseLegacy said:
http://www.syracuse.com/orangefootball/index.ssf/2014/08/ashton_broyld_syracuse_football.html "Broyld said since this time last year — when he was working out at H-back — his conditioning and comfort level have improved exponentially. "I'm about 1,000 times more comfortable," Broyld said on Monday. "I was lazy. I hated to run. Now I'm getting used to it and it's fun." So what is the junior focusing on this training camp? "Just controlling my emotions," Broyld said. "Just not letting bad plays get to me. If I make a mistake, just throw it out the window."

He looks like a receiver now. Sleeker. If he gains some speed, could be fun.

Making the same transition that Boldin did. Similar stature. If his hands keep improving, look out. Physical, powerful WR, speed/agile Slot guy. West is the vet, solid, not spectacular. Missing ingredient is the guy who can take the top off of the coverage.

Estime, perhaps?

Nate Mink ‏@MinkNate 12s
Freshman OT Denzel Ward going through a drill at practice today.

proxy.jpg

chris carlson‏@ccarlsononSU 1m
Coaches focused on details like hand placement. Johnson struggled some (GA said one punch was a thumb-sucker). Wayne Williams had a big one.

NO YOU CAN'T! Just getting that out there before either of you get any ideas. Even if the school does its part, you two add too much to retire.

Diane Sawyer is retiring, though. Being replaced by Syracusan and Ithaca College grad David Muir. But yeah, don't you two get any ideas.

Estime should take care of that.

I'm not 100% sold that he's going to be used in this manner. Did SU try a deep pass to him last season? I think he's going to be running a lot of short routes to get in space and West/Flemming/Cornelius/Quinta will be used on the go routes.

Funderburk could be that guy. So could Flemming if healthy. Cornelius I don't think has the speed to. He's a slightly more athletic West, IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom