Day Four Spring Practice: Tues, March 28, 2017 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Day Four Spring Practice: Tues, March 28, 2017

If you've ever spoken in a press conference, you learn to speak into the bank of microphones, not to the questioner.
Or give the camera the shot of the back of your head.

I have a feeling we've really slept on the gem we have in Rex Culpepper. It's not going to be as easy for Tommy to win over the heir to Dungey's throne as some on this forum would like to believe.

Agree, this kid has athletic pedigree, the frame, and arm to be a big time player. Once he learns to play fast and gets the footwork down, watch out;)

I think the interior of the OL takes a step forward this year, starting to show some depth there, bcubs9497 ? Do Stephen and the DT's see some improvement. Staff seems high on Servais and Duerig, Byrne, Heckel and Roberts etc look to be growing into solid OGs and C's

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the interior of the OL takes a step forward this year, starting to show some depth there, bcubs9497 ? Do Stephen and the DT's see some improvement. Staff seems high on Servais and Duerig, Byrne, Heckel and Roberts etc look to be growing into solid OGs and C's
Are you asking if Steven sees improvement in the OL? Or DL?

Gotta imagine the OL's improving with every snap they take. Lotta youngsters.

The DL should benefit with added depth to it so our trench guys don't have to play entire games while already injured.