Day One Spring Practice: Tues, March 21, 2017 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Day One Spring Practice: Tues, March 21, 2017

This thread made me so happy. Welcome back football, I've miss you so much. Our receivers looking like men amongst boys!
Where do you get that from? I may have missed it in the thread

Where do you get that from? I may have missed it in the thread
The picture of Erv's size gains, Moe's gotta be up at least 10-15 lbs, Ish was already a beast but is now focusing on his straight line. We're nearing the ideal physical dominance we need to see to compete in the ACC.

What Babers said was after the school deals with them then we will take it up from there. Well if the school kicks them out there is nothing for the football staff do. That to me was the confusing part.

i didn't find that confusing

Really happy with the size increases for the team. If Ishamel can improve his speed just a few tenths of a second, he's looking at a big year.

Moe Neal vs Sean Riley in the slot is good to watch. Also excited to see the first nuggets on Ravian Pierce.

Really happy with the size increases for the team. If Ishamel can improve his speed just a few tenths of a second, he's looking at a big year.

Moe Neal vs Sean Riley in the slot is good to watch. Also excited to see the first nuggets on Ravian Pierce.
The fact that they came out ready to work is also really pleasing.

Erv is approaching Briz levels of SWOLE these days. :cool:
Though not the special teams/open space talent...I think Erv will be 10x as potent in the slot as Bris ever was when he lined up.

I expect well over 100 receptions out of Erv this season.

Moe is apparently at 185. That's up like 30 pounds from last spring.

If he put any speed on during the offseason, whatsoever, he'll be very very very hard to stop as a 4th option beside Pierce, Ishmael and Phillips. Wow.

Though not the special teams/open space talent...I think Erv will be 10x as potent in the slot as Bris ever was when he lined up.

I mean he had 14 in week one last year. He can have half-a-hundred by game four this year

Sean Riley still listed at 5'8" and 150 lbs down 1lb from last year.

Can that be right? He lost weight from last year after a full year in the S&C program?

Stevie Scott retweeted multiple spring practice pics/tweets as well as the bball Jeenathan offer.

Hope this kids as orange-painted as he seems.

The picture of Erv's size gains, Moe's gotta be up at least 10-15 lbs, Ish was already a beast but is now focusing on his straight line. We're nearing the ideal physical dominance we need to see to compete in the ACC.

Huge difference in the player pics this spring. I think ish chiseled off 10#, which he could afford and still keep his physicality , and gain some speed. Slayton looks like a beast and the oline looks big and athletic. Love it.

Me too, Erv could work his way onto the NFL radar this season. Fluid athlete.