Day Three Spring Practice: Sat, March 25, 2017 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Day Three Spring Practice: Sat, March 25, 2017

Do any parents attend these practices? Very very limited info here

Awwww. Ty light bulb moment

Well then actually that's a good job by Strickland and guthrie looks bigger than I anticipated
5'10" -vs- 6'2" according to the roster. I agree, Strickland got under Guthrie. Ryan showed very good strength fighting him off.

No it isn't. It's either Rex, Zach or Hasan because (as mentioned above) it's a double digit number.
The person throwing the ball is Dungey, I've watched it 15ish times and it's #2 on the jersey.

Recap for anyone who doesn't grok Snapchat (I know, it's not your fault): 3 1v1's - 1st: McKinley Williams #98 vs Colin Byrne #64 ; pretty even. they lock up and neither is able to move the other much. 2nd: Kendall Coleman #55 vs Cody Conway #60 ; Coleman is able to get underneath quickly and drives Conway back a solid 5-7 yards before Conway is able to pivor and throw to the side. defense goes crazy. 3rd: Josh Black #85 vs Ravian Pierce #14 ; they lock and Josh is quickly outmatched by Ravian punching up (knocks Blacks helmet off) and then leverages the off-balance Black to the side, knocking him down. offense goes ape.

The person throwing the ball is Dungey, I've watched it 15ish times and it's #2 on the jersey.
I think we're talking about different videos. The one posted by the recruit is clearing ED. I was referring to the video where Cordy is defending against a WR (Neal, I think) and it's hard to see the double digit number of the QB.

I think we're talking about different videos. The one posted by the recruit is clearing ED. I was referring to the video where Cordy is defending against a WR (Neal, I think) and it's hard to see the double digit number of the QB.
Yep different videos for sure.

Recap for anyone who doesn't grok Snapchat (I know, it's not your fault): 3 1v1's - 1st: McKinley Williams #98 vs Colin Byrne #64 ; pretty even. they lock up and neither is able to move the other much. 2nd: Kendall Coleman #55 vs Cody Conway #60 ; Coleman is able to get underneath quickly and drives Conway back a solid 5-7 yards before Conway is able to pivor and throw to the side. defense goes crazy. 3rd: Josh Black #85 vs Ravian Pierce #14 ; they lock and Josh is quickly outmatched by Ravian punching up (knocks Blacks helmet off) and then leverages the off-balance Black to the side, knocking him down. offense goes ape.

And we worried that Ravian might have difficulties w blocking.
Doesn't seem to be an issue. ;)

IMG_0296.jpg
No it isn't. It's either Rex, Zach or Hasan because (as mentioned above) it's a double digit number.

Looks like #2 to me...

Tommy is going up next Wednesday-Saturday
A lot of parents on the Facebook page say they are going for the spring game... but most live to far to hit up the regular practices

I am pretty sure after staring at that in slow mo, darn you, it is #11, which is Hasan.

Pierce looked strong, physical, and mean on that block. Man oh man he's gonna be a player.

ahh yes, different videos

All this makes me believe is that new jerseys are on the way. Rumors before I left and now they're wearing game day pants (as otto'sgrove also pointed out).

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm
You don't think it's right that the practice gear looks better than the game gear?