Day Three Spring Practice: Sat, March 25, 2017 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Day Three Spring Practice: Sat, March 25, 2017

Am I the only person that was like Holy crap does Whitner have massive arms. I don't remember him being that big.

He has always had the guns, go back and look at his recruiting thread. Pic on a fla beach, he was ripped;)

Sigh. Football season is sooo far away.
Spring Game and NFL Draft get me through to Summer. At that point I can usually keep myself busy enough to be preoccupied.

Always have a couple good Cuse & Giant games on DVR ready to roll if necessary!

I've yet to post this, but, I feel very confident in this year's squad. I'm of the opinion that we'll undoubtedly be going bowling. Just a feeling...

Spring Game and NFL Draft get me through to Summer. At that point I can usually keep myself busy enough to be preoccupied.

I've yet to post this, but, I feel very confident in this year's squad. I'm of the opinion that we'll undoubtedly be going bowling. Just a feeling...

No man...it's more than a feeling.
51sbVPpRMOL.jpg

Me too

RIP original Boston drummer Sib Hashian who passed away this week. I guess if you are going to go, you go doing what you love and that's when it happened, mid-set during a performance.
OT, but while on subject of Boston my father grew up with Frannie Cosmo who was their singer for an album or two.