Class of 2020 - DB Charles Bell VI (MD) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (6/19/19) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 DB Charles Bell VI (MD) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE (6/19/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Charles,

Nice DMV pipeline.
Think he was also a Nebraska offer along with Pitt, BC and Maryland.

His film reminds me of Evan Foster's coming out of HS. Showing a lot of in the box plays. I thought Evan would eventually become a OLB. I was wrong. His cover skills were good enough to play 2 Deep. Charles is a better athlete. He has play making ability. Its a good get. 3rd commit from MD this class. Reno is the most under rated recruiter on the staff.

Last edited:
His film reminds me of Evan Foster's coming out of HS. Showing a lot of in the box plays. I thought Evan would eventually become a OLB. I was wrong. His cover skills were good enough to play 2 Deep. Charles is a better athlete. He has play making ability. Its a good get. 3rd commit from MD this class. Reno is the most under rated recruiter on our staff.
Loved all of his film. He makes things happen. But the returns were really special. He can fly and make cuts at full speed. 10.9 100. Impressive.

Loved all of his film. He makes things happen. But the returns were really special. He can fly and make cuts at full speed. 10.9 100. Impressive.
He looked fast. Didn’t know he was that fast. Thanks for sharing

Really like his film (and I'm not the guy who goes nuts over every guy we get). Looks like a game breaker and playmaker. One of my favorites in the class to this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom